Which describes you best?

Sane
86 (61.4%)
Panloveual
11 (7.9%)
Alyx Vance
43 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: Mental Stability/Alyx Vance megathread  (Read 13437 times)

hi i'm sane who are you

I suffer from multiple conditions of sane. Sometimes i find myself thinking that people are bullstuffting when they list their list of problems and constantly talk about them :U

is this terminal?

I suffer from multiple conditions of sane. Sometimes i find myself thinking that people are bullstuffting when they list their list of problems and constantly talk about them :U

is this terminal?

yes you will die on tuesday

Sanity is for the sane.

i feel sane today

like every day

Please no Ableist talk
"Ableism is a form of discrimination or social prejudice against people with disabilities"
Try reading up on terms. I'm sure there is one that'll fit but thats not it.

Please no Ableist talk

uhm shouldn't you be ENCOURAGING ableism b/c it's prejudice against the insane who objectify us NORMAL people??

I have one disorder but it's minor and has 0 effect on my sanity.

I am sane

Sanity is for the sane.
You're the only person in the disability thread i think is probably full of stuff.

put me on that list im probably sane

I am sane.

But fun story:

My sister, age 17 iirc,
has been in jail a grand total of: I lost count, sorry for the inconvenience.
She is a proven kleptomaniac, psycho, claims rape on males she has interaction with for longer than 20 minutes (which includes me, my father, my now deceased uncle, and literally atleast 10 other strangers I have never met since she's been gone from my house.), has prostituted herself on 2 proven occasions, possibly more unproven, has wiped her feces on school walls when she was really young (like 7), the amount of stuff I could say about her could take up an essay if I worded it right.

(also she's OD'd on drugs multiple times and almost died, but that's not interesting enough to be up there.)

zack has edge genes
i am 100% sane white male