Did you like it?

OMFG YES.
51 (54.8%)
Wtf no?
16 (17.2%)
LAWLAWLAWL AND A BOTTLE OF WIN
26 (28%)

Total Members Voted: 93

Author Topic: The Warfare Pack - Patch released! Read the notes on page 2!  (Read 16672 times)

The Warfare Pack

Features of this pack;
-ADS
-Ammo
-Still, kinda stuffty models
-Recoil
-Better shell ejection

Assault Rifles:
-ARX-160
-G36C
-L85A2
-XM8

SMGs:
-PP-19 Bizon
-MP9
-P90

LMGs:
-QBB-95 LSW
-PKP Pecheneg

Snipers:
-NemCIA .50
-GOL Magnum

DMRs:
-M14
-G43

Pistols:
-Colt Anaconda
-FN-57
-Glock 17

This pack is inspired by Gravity Cat's weapon pack which he never released really, but hosted alot of fortwars with. And I felt, like try doing something similar, but in my way.

Yet, this is my second Add-on that I release. This time together with Ctrooper, since he help me out alot with in the making of this.
I was also going to use Zloff's BKT - ATAC scripts as a template for all of this, but me and Ctrooper changed it to NEkram's weapon pack and used his scripts as templates instead.

We have gotten permission to use Zloffs and NEkrams scripts for this.

CREDITS:
-Zloff, helping me out with understanding the script
-NEkram, for letting us use his scripts as templates
-Gravity Cat, for an inspirational quote and weapon pack
-Ctrooper, for the amazing sounds and scripting
-bangban, for making models

DOWNLOAD
https://www.mediafire.com/?sonavs4igts8716
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 06:28:59 PM by bangbang »

Are the animations good?

Other than that, this looks sweet

Are the animations good?

Other tha that, this looks sweet

No animations sadly, I am very bad at it, but for the next weapon thing I do, I'll try to do my best with animating.

Thanks

i actually like the models, i think its a solid style. some could use some improvement but overall they all fit together really well

BUG ALERT!!!!
When you ADS you go slower. but when you Un-ADS, You stay at ADS speed. Fix or Remove. Inb4yourchoice

BUG ALERT!!!!
When you ADS you go slower. but when you Un-ADS, You stay at ADS speed. Fix or Remove. Inb4yourchoice

That, never happens. Since I only use my own pack as the only Add-on, so there might be a conflict between my pack and NEkram's pack if both enabled.

Could anyone else confirm this?
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 11:38:36 AM by bangbang »

very very nice, what is ADS?

very very nice, what is ADS?
Aiming Down the Sights
aka Ironsights

That, never happens. Since I only use my own pack as the only Add-on, so there might be a conflict between my pack and NEkram's pack if both enabled.

Could anyone else confirm this?
I don't have NEKram's enabled

Actually, I think I know what the problem with your ADS is. It changes the playertype via players.cs, however it doesn't appear to have any sort of code to change it back(it only contains the scoped playertype).

I don't have NEKram's enabled

Try to disable all the other external Add-ons, but this pack?

Actually, I think I know what the problem with your ADS is. It changes the playertype via players.cs, however it doesn't appear to have any sort of code to change it back(it only contains the scoped playertype).

I see. I did not do the scripting really, but I will tell Ctrooper to fix this. Thanks!

This pack looks decently and neat. That's cool if all of the features of these weapons are toggleable.

The pack doesn't seem to conflict with NEkram's pack, which I guess is a good thing if you really want both packs at once...and considering both packs are around 430 datablocks in total, that wouldn't be such a great idea...

Anyways, I really like the ADS especially for the rifles. The bullets for the the weapons especially for the sniper rifles are also a great touch.

EDIT: Your pack is ~197 datablocks iirc, so it isn't too bad for a relatively large weapon pack. NEkram's is ~230ish iirc, just in case you thought yours was 430 datablocks, lol.

Also another note: you misspelled your username in the credits section, but it's not like it's a major issue anyways...
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 05:03:49 PM by QuadStorm »

This pack looks decently and neat. That's cool if all of the features of these weapons are toggleable.

Y spanks.
I guess, I don't know how to do that, and I am not sure if Ctrooper can do that either.

The pack doesn't seem to conflict with NEkram's pack, which I guess is a good thing if you really want both packs at once...and considering both packs are around 430 datablocks in total, that wouldn't be such a great idea...

Anyways, I really like the ADS especially for the rifles. The bullets for the the weapons especially for the sniper rifles are also a great touch.

No? Cause the ADS-slow bug is not happening for me at all.
Oh wow, that's bad. For my next stuff I'll release later on, I might need to reduce that lol.

Thanks man, I appreciate that you like it!