Did you like it?

OMFG YES.
51 (54.8%)
Wtf no?
16 (17.2%)
LAWLAWLAWL AND A BOTTLE OF WIN
26 (28%)

Total Members Voted: 93

Author Topic: The Warfare Pack - Patch released! Read the notes on page 2!  (Read 16544 times)

Could you also make realistic reloading, if possible, where you reload in clips and not in bullets?

Counter-strike smgs? Lol.

Nice models. I love the FiveSeven and Glock.

Could you also make realistic reloading, if possible, where you reload in clips and not in bullets?

We'll think about that really.
In my opinion the pack is good as it is, I am happy with it, very happy.

Counter-strike smgs? Lol.

Nice models. I love the FiveSeven and Glock.

What?

Thanks Phanto.

I get about:blank when i click on the link

I get about:blank when i click on the link

Fixed.

were the patches added?

Yes, it is, else I would not update topic title and post a new link.

Would it be possible to have one supressed weapon of each type that has no bullet trails or distant sounds?

Would it be possible to have one supressed weapon of each type that has no bullet trails or distant sounds?

That is planned to be an expansion, so yes.

Anaconda has the correct fire delay (when I say correct fire delay I mean its loving slow now)
Lol. I think you did that because I was kicking your ass with it.

oh ctrooper, is this what you were working on when you asked about reload scripts?

its nice :D

silencers are not silent, they spread out sound waves so you cant tell a shooters location, they just muffle the sound as well

silencers are not silent, they spread out sound waves so you cant tell a shooters location, they just muffle the sound as well

Wow I never knew that...

but theres no way I could've found out, everytime I look at anything remotely related to suppressors, the web page closes down, I think the gov watches me O_o

Wow I never knew that...

but theres no way I could've found out, everytime I look at anything remotely related to suppressors, the web page closes down, I think the gov watches me O_o
or your parents

im not sure you can spread a sound in torque, so id make the distant sounds on silenced gun, if youre going for realism

oh ctrooper, is this what you were working on when you asked about reload scripts?

its nice :D
Thanks man, because of you the manuel reloading works!  :cookie:

Lol. I think you did that because I was kicking your ass with it.

That and not only was I sniping people with it, I was using it as a CQC weapon and getting multikills, it was OP! and I meant for it to be  slow fire rate :P

it will be a very soft pop
or your parents

im not sure you can spread a sound in torque, so id make the distant sounds on silenced gun, if youre going for realism