Did you like it?

OMFG YES.
51 (54.8%)
Wtf no?
16 (17.2%)
LAWLAWLAWL AND A BOTTLE OF WIN
26 (28%)

Total Members Voted: 93

Author Topic: The Warfare Pack - Patch released! Read the notes on page 2!  (Read 16665 times)

that last quote failed please ignore it.
or your parents

im not sure you can spread a sound in torque, so id make the distant sounds on silenced gun, if youre going for realism

there will be a soft pop

im starting my own weapon pack, Heckler and Block, you should check it out in modif discussion
Also, these weapons are awesome, and your welcome for that silencer thing. Speaking of silencers, make a honey badger!

im starting my own weapon pack, Heckler and Block, you should check it out in modif discussion
Also, these weapons are awesome, and your welcome for that silencer thing. Speaking of silencers, make a honey badger!

Nice I will check it out, and I gave Bangbang a huge list of silenced weapons hes kinda iffy on some but we will see, its an expansion for later right now were focusing on an explosive expansion

Are you using Blender or Milkshape?

Are you using Blender or Milkshape?

I am using Milkshape 3D.

Download mirror needed

Edit: My friend asked me to post these on the topic as suggestions in addition to this because he doesn't have a working forum account:

1) The sight picture on the pistols are messed up. Here is a picture of what a proper sight picture looks like: (google link that was way too long for me)
2) The smoke coming out of the barrel of the pistols completely blinds my view of the target when shooting fast
3) Shells from the P90 fall to the side, P90 shells eject straight down from the back of the firearm,
Otherwise, it's a great pack. Thanks.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 06:13:35 PM by Who Cares99 »

1) The sight picture on the pistols are messed up. Here is a picture of what a proper sight picture looks like: (google link that was way too long for me)

I tried, at the very least.

2) The smoke coming out of the barrel of the pistols completely blinds my view of the target when shooting fast

Alright, I'll talk to Ctrooper about that.

3) Shells from the P90 fall to the side, P90 shells eject straight down from the back of the firearm,

I'll fix that when I have time.

Weapon pack suggestions:

WWI:

British Empire:

Colt M1911

British Lee-Enfield

Ross rifle

Elephant gun

French Republic:

Ruby pistol

Lebel Model 1886 rifle

Lee-Metford
German Empire:

Gewehr 98

MP18

Mauser 1918 T-Gewehr A/T rifle

United States of American:

M1918 Browning Automatic Rifle (BAR)

Colt M1911

Springfield Model 1892-99

Mosin-Nagant M1891

Winchester Model 1912

Universal Trench Raid weapons:

Billhook

Brass knuckles

Entrenching tool

Fascine knife

Hatchet

Knife bayonet

Mace

Machete

Push dagger

Spade

Stiletto

Trench raiding club

Weapon pack suggestions:
-snip-

that should probably go in suggestions and requests, because i don't think that's the aim of this pack.

Explosives:

Rocket Propelled Grenade

RPG-29

RPG-7 (what RPG set is complete without this?)

RPG-2

Recoilless rifle

Carl Gustav recoilless rifle

Rocket Launchers

Type 91 Surface-to-air missile (using unguided rockets)

Grenade Launchers

M79

SIMON breach grenade muzzle fired from a M4 Carbine

Heckler & Koch HK69A1

XM25 CDTE

Hand Grenades/explosives

M67

RGD-5

IED-firework bomb.

that should probably go in suggestions and requests, because i don't think that's the aim of this pack.
Just giving them ideas. Maybe WWI weapons might not be their objective.

Due to HDD crash, I've lost all of my work. So I am now locking this topic to have Ctrooper making a new one, so he and deadeye can countinue to work on this with updates and expansions.