Author Topic: Protectorate, 2 Players Banned For Being to Good! And Pefu DDoS Threats!  (Read 3088 times)

Ok, so to start, I was playing on the "Protectorate's Save The Princess!" server. When I joined initially, I saw users screaming and spamming "MAX" in all caps. Shortly after, he won about 2 times more we see

Then after he was banned, I stepped up to be the best person in the server. I won about 5 times in a row and I was considering leaving because it had lost challenge, That thought went bye as people started screaming my name over and over I started wondering if I was in danger of ban, then this

I really don't know what to make of this! I think he is a terrible host of a good server and he needs to find a better way to deal with people who are "making the gamemode unfair"

-----~Pefu~-----

This was a wile ago but still soon enough to be relevant (about a week ago),

I also do not know what to make of this at present, I am not sure if Pefu was making a joke or not, but it is like screaming "I HAVE A BOMB" in a packed airport, bomb or not action will be taken. Please let me know what you think, i'm at a lose with these two!

lol a ban because youre too good for the server
thats a new one

Just saw how big the images were! Sorry!

lol Protectorate is just a horrible guy, thats all i know

im pretty sure pefu is joking

too good? i guess this guy banned bushido too? [strong joke]

Sorry but your to good for this game HAHAHAHA forget you you get a ban ha! forget you for being skilled!

Sorry but your to good for this game HAHAHAHA forget you you get a ban ha! forget you for being skilled!
noedit:that guys a friend banning for for that stuff

Ive had experiences with prot in the past and I agree. He's a huge douchebag.
/support

I also do not know what to make of this at present, I am not sure if Pefu was making a joke or not, but it is like screaming "I HAVE A BOMB" in a packed airport, bomb or not action will be taken.
Not really, since bombing anything leads to property damage, people being injured, and possible casualties.

DoSing a blockland server depends on how long it is done, and most skid DoS attacks in the Blockland Community are less than 5-10 minutes, not enough time to require intervention. Now, if you want to DDoS a server using a botnet for hours or days, then that would definitely require intervention.

there's something about someone banning you for being too good and being like

self righteous about it

what a tool

I was making a joke about Aoki giving me (lots of) money in the mini-game. I understand that threating of launching DDoS/DoS attacks is not funny nor is it supposed to be used as a joke. I apologize for my actions and what I have said in the chat. I shouldn't have wrote "I'll DDoS your server". I will remember to not write such lines next time.