BluetoothBoy's Scripts - isHost Bug Fix - New Script Server_VehicleFlip!

Author Topic: BluetoothBoy's Scripts - isHost Bug Fix - New Script Server_VehicleFlip!  (Read 8460 times)

BluetoothBoy's Scripts

This is a collection of scripts I have made either by request or just because I wanted to.
Support_Impact_Damage[v.3]

Applies impact damage applied to players upon vehicular collisions.

Features:
• Impact damages all players mounted to the vehicle.
• Works with bots.
• Impact damages players mounted to turrets.
• Impact damage is now dynamic; any impact at a speed of 25 or greater will damage players in a dynamic fashion.
• Impacts at a speed of 75 or greater result in killing mounted players.
• Now works with vehicle, ground, and brick collisions.

Use /impactdamage to toggle this mod.

Server_Shove[v.1.0.0]

Allows players to click on other players and bots to "shove" them away. Requested by Georges.

Features:
• Cool-down: Prevents players from spam-shoving. Use /shoveTime # to set.
/shoveTime 0 and /shoveTime off disable it, and /shoveTime on or /shoveTime # (non-zero) enable it.
• Shoving power: Set the power of the shove by using /shovePower #.
• Toggle message: Toggle the message displayed during cool-down with /shoveMsg on and /shoveMsg off.

More features to come in the future!

Server_EventWhitelist[v.1.0.1]

Disables events for anyone not whitelisted. Requested by Bomb Kirby.

Features:
• Use /eventWL # to add a BL_ID to the list, and /eventRemoveWL # (where # is the person’s BL_ID).
• Use /eventWL off and /eventWL on to disable/enable the whitelist.

Script_SetPaintColor[v.1.0.0]

Sets paint can color to the color of the brick you are looking at (within 64 studs). Requested by Georges.

Features:
• Anyone on a server with this mod enabled can use /spc to set color.
• Anyone on a server with this mod enabled who also has the mod (which contains a client.cs) will also be able to set a keybind to use this mod. This is recommended, as it allows for much more efficiency when building.

Script_UsedBricks[v.1.0.1]

Lists bricks currently in use, and can export the list to a file. Useful for when sharing builds and hosting servers. Requested by Skig and TheBrighterDark.

Features:
• Host can list all bricks currently in use with /listUsed. List appears in console for easy reading.
• Once bricks have been listed, host can use /exportList "save name" to save the list to their Blockland saves folder.

Note: Use /listUsed before attempting to export an updated list; the list does not update automatically!

Server_VehicleFlip[v.1.0.0]

Flips vehicles onto wheels. Requested by Fastlex.

Features:
• Flips vehicle into an upright position with /flip, attempting to make it face as close to its original direction as possible. Vehicle stays frozen in place until the flip is complete, although this doesn't work with flying vehicles.

Changelog:
Support_Impact_Damage
[v.2]
- Fixed accidental turret damage.

[v.3]
- Added brick collision support.

Server_EventWhitelist
[v.1.0.1]
- Fixed Slayer isHost dependency.

Script_UsedBricks
[v.1.0.1]
- Fixed Slayer isHost dependency.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 01:57:49 PM by BluetoothBoy »

Made before, but this one is a lot nicer with the cooldown. Is there spawn protection? So if someone just spawns the don't get shoved right away?

Made before, but this one is a lot nicer with the cooldown. Is there spawn protection? So if someone just spawns the don't get shoved right away?
No, but I can possibly add that as a feature at some point.

Is this ll pushed player in game?

Nice. I remember that stuffty push mod that made it so you could launch people to the moon.

Does this work with bots? If so it could be really useful for zombie servers.

Does this work with bots? If so it could be really useful for zombie servers.
this

I did not test it, but it should work just fine.

I did not test it, but it should work just fine.
Please don't release something until you test it.

Please don't release something until you test it.
I mean I didn't test clicking on bots. :/

I mean I didn't test clicking on bots. :/
Ah. Then please, at least test this.

I normally do, but in this case, I was answering two people directly above me. I should think it'd be clear that I didn't just spontaneously decide to report that this mod is untested.

Woot woot, updated OP, will be posting all of my scripts there from now on.

Woot woot, updated OP, will be posting all of my scripts there from now on.
The whitelist thing is cool, but a blacklist feature would be nice. Meaning all players can use events unless they are blacklisted.

That's one lovey OP. I'm glad to see new people learning Torque.