Author Topic: Pwnon  (Read 1897 times)

No really. Don't make a drama about someone else if you have a reputation worse or equally as bad as them.

so someone being hated by a community is the excuse to be a total richard to everyone?

The OP is really laughable at best. I don't spam, and I don't intend to cause problems. You literally must have scoured the forums to find out the fact I ACTUALLY needed a teammate to participate in an activity. That was one of my few serious posts.

When you can find a legitimate reason to drama me, come back. Otherwise, don't loving drama me.

He must hate this guy, just go around and find random stuff he said and not even know what the hell hes doing himself.

^^^
Well thats what people do sometimes when they don't have hard evidence to prove that the person in question is actually a problem.

The thing is we don't like pointless stupidity.
It's incredibly annoying. You may say you are not intentionally trying to be problematic, but the thing is you are being problematic by making your handicapped posts.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=263295.0

fine

/thread Self Delete

because its funny and funny things do not deserve to die

dinosaur

This was said in a word association game when the user above said Mr. Man then you said Dinosaur.

There's more where this came from.
But in conclusion, stop being so handicapped. It's really annoying.

I agree with Damp although he's made the same mistakes along with me. The fact is we all have and we need to learn. Which I have.