"Pokemon RPG" servers should not exist

Author Topic: "Pokemon RPG" servers should not exist  (Read 4155 times)

all of them are ran by 10 year olds who are in no position to be in charge of a server with "original legendary 100000 health and also a gun do not steal." since it's not a common server the people just pile onto it and literally all that happens is people killing each other. most often the "leggendari with gun/" is the one doing it. at the very best, you spawn in a brown box where you choose either pokemon items (just magic spells) or trainer items (a pokeball and some kind of weapon that they use to kill pokemon instead of catch them) and then you spawn on a stuffty box island only to be greeted by people immediately killing you. besides the fact that the people in charge should not be in charge of anything, my biggest gripe is that it should not be called a "RPG" if there are literally zero RPG elements in it. like if you're going to host one of these servers at least name it "pokemon deathmatch" and force everyone to fight in an arena because that's all anyone wants to do. like im pretty sure that mod is only passed around by word of mouth like that loving rainbow avatar script, and it should die off unless someone who can design a server makes a good one.

i dunno this rant is probably stupid but that's just what i think

I support this to max

This, this so much I can't express how correct this is.
I think the concept is fine its just the lack of player models and actual moves.
Like, you don't have to go all out on 700 Pokémon. 30 would suffice.

Other then that its a freekill stufffest with oddly colored blockheads running around with stuffty weaponsets that have nothing to do with Pokémon. 

if there were not the words "pokemon" in the title and if there were no pokeballs nobody would even know they were trying to imitate pokemon

The server has potential, but management and the way they implemented their ideas is terrible.

Honytawk's Pokemon RPG isn't a soup full of random crap killing, everyone fights fairly, the only thing that is not fair is a pokemon with a loving tf2 weapon. The server went to crap yesterday because there was no management. Yes that was right. But still suffered stuff loads of lag there.

why do you care about how other kiddos spend their free hours?
if little 10 year old jimmy wants to play pokemon call of duty with his friends on a block game theres no reason they shouldnt be able to.

Like I said before, he could at least idk, pay jackblade for simple Pokémon models and get someone like NEKram or hoote to script simple attacks.

Like holy hell how easy is that. Ember is just a loving dart of fire that flies outa your mouth. And tackle is just a loving trigger, you literally push the player where he is looking and have the script ask "did I hit a player if so do X amount of damage"

/support Its getting insane everytime.

this is a stupid drama

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 01:18:42 AM by Badspot »