"Pokemon RPG" servers should not exist

Author Topic: "Pokemon RPG" servers should not exist  (Read 4142 times)

Whose alt are you

probably acherus, whoever the hell that is

i could totally make a good pokemon rpg

ok so im starting to think nobody can host a good rp/rpg? i've been on 3 in the last 2 days and all of them have been garbage

one good server is all i ask

ok so im starting to think nobody can host a good rp/rpg? i've been on 3 in the last 2 days and all of them have been garbage

one good server is all i ask
Winter Bite was a pretty good rp, only because it had a whitelist to keep out all the idiots, though sadly it's not active anymore :\

Winter Bite was a pretty good rp, only because it had a whitelist to keep out all the idiots, though sadly it's not active anymore :\
oh yeah that's true. you know i can remember maybe 2 good rps. i would make my own if i had any building/eventing skills.

also i just joined another rp54 and the first message i saw was
"CAN WE PLEASE DO A DUCK RP???" - super admin

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=263109.0 this 10 year old got style
pretty sure honytawk and I started BL at around the same time, and pretty sure he's way over 10 by now
and yeah, that map looks decent
DUCK RP
DUCK YES
do it
now
more duck
all the duck

hey i actually found a good rp its a miracle

I'm not sure I see what the issue is... stuffty servers get stuffty players, so it's not like you're losing out on high value players. Why does it matter if SuperPikachuresearch69 wants to host a pokemon RPG and it's stuff, let him. Half the point of Blockland is to have fun (the other half is to completely demoralize everyone else.) If he gets 20 players, good for him. If he gets 50, good for him. Maybe they'll actually have fun.

What are you gonna do about it? Petition the servers? Have badspot key-revoke anyone who hosts a pokemon RPG? make a drama?

Well, server-drama can evolve into a trend pretty quickly. Right now, most drama is on stuffty users with their stuffty actions and whatnots, but as the community gets even more stufftier, we'll start to see more of this.

I agree with AdinX in the sense that Pokemon RPGs can and should exist. Making a drama on somebody's server should really be used as a DANGER! DO NOT ENTER sign rather than a PokemonRPophobe statement.