Aeschylus's "Space Station RP"

Author Topic: Aeschylus's "Space Station RP"  (Read 4765 times)

Correction Planr, i never killed you, i was the twerking police. I tried to stop scoobs from free killing which is why in one of the pictures you posted where i say " gg no though out plan to be a Flash Mob...." and so on. Its not ok to say i was the one who freekilled you because i didnt free kill anyone. I only killed criminals. And i know you remember Soobs and U Eggs killing me multipule times. So dont make me look bad for something that i didnt do that you dont even have any proof of. 
You may have not been the one to ultimately get the credit for the kill on the death message, but you assisted "u egg" in attacking me with stunsticks.
No proof you say? You are also seen in the background of the second stunstick attack screenshot.

You may have not been the one to ultimately get the credit for the kill on the death message, but you assisted "u egg" in attacking me with stunsticks.
No proof you say? You are also seen in the background of the second stunstick attack screenshot.
Um, no i wasnt, you dont hav proof. They picture you have even have names on them, i was one of many police and i guess you decieded to assume it was me bc i was an admin. I would have no reason to lie to anyone.

Um, no i wasnt, you dont hav proof. They picture you have even have names on them, i was one of many police and i guess you decieded to assume it was me bc i was an admin. I would have no reason to lie to anyone.
I clicked on you with the click-to-get-player-info mod the server had installed. It was you.
Unfortunately I did not manage to get a picture of this because the split-second after I clicked you, "u egg" finally killed me with the stunstick and the centerprint text dissapeared, replaced with the "respawn in..." message.

It couldnt have be; if i did anything to you it was by accident. I assure you I wasnt in that server freekilling. If i did kill you i do apologize but I dont believe i did.

The RP'ing was great last year when I played on it, was probably just a bad day

im banning them all from my server cause you didnt like their server thank you for their IDs!

jitank is also the best admin xo

Scooby is probably the biggest dipstuff on bl

When I joined the server I became a Guard, Then Operator started abusing his Admin. Operator would Randomly kill people and constantly respawn. He Abused his Admin power by Orbing away whenever I were to handcuff him. He also used it as a Get away to tele to different places on the Map. After so I brought the situation up and Aeschylus told me he was doing nothing wrong and said I was breaking a rule by saying that, I was kicked after.

The 'RP' in 'Space Station RP' is like the Democratic in The Democratic Republic of North Korea.

When I joined the server I became a Guard, Then Operator started abusing his Admin. Operator would Randomly kill people and constantly respawn. He Abused his Admin power by Orbing away whenever I were to handcuff him. He also used it as a Get away to tele to different places on the Map. After so I brought the situation up and Aeschylus told me he was doing nothing wrong and said I was breaking a rule by saying that, I was kicked after.

Aren't you the guy that said that I was violating the RP by respawning?

Aren't you the guy that said that I was violating the RP by respawning?

That was because all you would do, is shooting everyone, And when i killed you, you kept respawning and doing it again

I only shot at Security and you kept spawnkilling me whenever I would respawn.