Theplahunter- sweet jesus he's mad

Author Topic: Theplahunter- sweet jesus he's mad  (Read 2226 times)

So i was playing kongs deathrace, blah blah, nobody cares about that part. Anyway, so joking around with some friends we were saying things from the "lodesamoney" song. I said "Lods of emone!" when suddenly theplahunter comes in and says "You forgot the Y idiot" "learn to spell dipstuff" And i said "Clearly you dont know what that's from" And he says "Yea its a thing from killing floor" and then i tell him that it didnt originate in that game, just was in a video in the game. He decided to lay off the argument. Shortly after, i go on and i showed some people this joke image of kongs speedkart which was horrible on purpose (http://postimg.org/image/l7i1o4ew5/) and after posting it, plahunter jumps in again and has to mention how much of a horrible "stupid loving drawer" i am. Clearly he doesnt get how people do that all the time on purpose. Then, i told him "Tons of people do this, not just me. People spell things incorrectly on purpose all the time, it's nothing new- its blockland humor". Apparently this angered him so much he sent an brown town bombardment of insults at  me, here's what they were

also watch as he amazingly magically knows my age!

anyway point of this post wasnt just to show how much of an idiot he is, but to mainly just say, don't do what i did and try to talk back to this guy. He gets pissy at everything. When he just joins in on your conversation even when it's nothing of his business, just ignore him. Hope you guys understand although asking for understanding is like asking someone for ten million dollars

i've been in a lot of mini empires with him and he seems to be rather easy to piss off, but he's a rather ok guy

by the way, that was a rather long read (at least it felt like it, the sentences don't seem to be seperated)

Don't mention the fact that he can't take a lick of criticism.

He is a frequent player on Blackwatch's MERP, and since I am an admin there it is my duty to make sure people are aware of the rules. Pla always spams on his builds (i.e using 16 1x1 plates where 1 1x16 plate would have sufficed. I let him know about his spam and warn him to fix it, as it is a rule to not spam. He takes it personally and starts insulting me about how I am attacking him and how I am such a bully. Sometimes he even goes as far as holding a grudge against me in rp, which is also banned.

I pity the dude, seems like he gets worked up really easily.

Ive seen this guy before. That, and Bass' and Alt.'s testimonies reinforce my belief about this douche

He seriously needs some anger management

If I can put in my two cents: He was increasingly harassing me which wasn't shown, acting like he was better than me and saying lol and dude repeatedly saying it was bl humor, Alt you give constant harassment to me and after I tell you to leave me alone and other people to do you keep doing it. You've constantly gone on about how I have crappy mines and sometimes even no mines or food when you build entire cities without a mine or farm, yes I do have anger issues. He mentioned my name when I was talking to somebody else so I was defending myself, he doesn't show the full thing.

i just noticed something, why is only Plahunter's comments shown?

>has basic concept of grammar and punctuation
>doesnt capitalize "i"
>mfw

Alt you give constant harassment to me and after I tell you to leave me alone and other people to do you keep doing it.
You can't just say "bahh bahh leave me alone this is harassment" when you are constantly breaking rules.

If I can put in my two cents: He was increasingly harassing me which wasn't shown, acting like he was better than me and saying lol and dude repeatedly saying it was bl humor, Alt you give constant harassment to me and after I tell you to leave me alone and other people to do you keep doing it. You've constantly gone on about how I have crappy mines and sometimes even no mines or food when you build entire cities without a mine or farm, yes I do have anger issues. He mentioned my name when I was talking to somebody else so I was defending myself, he doesn't show the full thing.

I doubt you have anger issues, you just take internet insults way too seriously. Just loving ignore it, is that so hard

i just noticed something, why is only Plahunter's comments shown?
because he's the focus of the drama and he was likely the only one saying things at the time?

You can't just say "bahh bahh leave me alone this is harassment" when you are constantly breaking rules.
p much this. people are going to "harass" (read: correct/warn) you if you keep breaking the rules.

You've constantly gone on about how I have crappy mines and sometimes even no mines or food when you build entire cities without a mine or farm
wait what?
im not sure if this is minecraft or...
idk, but you just confused the forget out of me

wait what?
im not sure if this is minecraft or...
idk, but you just confused the forget out of me
can you not read
'MINI EMPIRES'

can you not read
'MINI EMPIRES'
He never mentioned mini empires in his comment. Also, can any of you even imagine someone saying "LOL I HAV MINES N FARMES N U DONT LAHahaA"

He never mentioned mini empires in his comment. Also, can any of you even imagine someone saying "LOL I HAV MINES N FARMES N U DONT LAHahaA"

He is a frequent player on Blackwatch's MERP

Oh, he wasnt talking to me? It isnt easy to tell when you dont quote, or when you're talking about two different people in the same sentence but dont ever say who you meant.