Poll

Should this continue?

Yes
2 (22.2%)
No
7 (77.8%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: BlocklandGlobal [Project Cancelled]  (Read 6573 times)

BlocklandGlobal

Due to the majority of a poll, this project has been cancelled. Have a good day!
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 04:55:50 AM by Honey Cocaine »

Let's see how much Honno fails :D
Might as well remove me from the list. No one should apply for this site.

an hour later, you post this
wow you're an starfish

I'm tired of my ideas being stolen.

I'm tired of my ideas being stolen.
rtb replacements have been though of since it went out of service, what are you talking about?

Although, I shouldn't have said that, I was kicked out.

EDIT: He messaged me asking me if I wanted a piece of his site a while back, because he saw my RTB 2.0 post, and I got kicked out from it,

lol
a website that uses the exact same template as the website builder website.

10/10
professional i see

Although, I shouldn't have said that, I was kicked out.
so you got kicked out and in response you made childish negative comments and opened up your website that isnt even up yet?
gg no re

so you got kicked out and in response you made childish negative comments and opened up your website?
gg no re
So? I kind of have a short temper, but I wanted to create something big, and amazing, but no matter how hard I try, nothing works. Everyone says it will fail, and guess what? They're right.

Can we move this to the drama forum?

Not that add-on hosting was an original idea anyway. Claiming that IRC and addon hosting was your idea is false, RTB for example did it a long time ago.

Apparently you don't have the slightest bit of knowledge when it comes to coding. You should stop before you embarrass yourself further.

Apparently you don't have the slightest bit of knowledge when it comes to coding. You should stop before you embarrass yourself further.
So? I can do this if I WANT. What are you gonna do? Call 911? Didn't think so.

Pro tip: your "captcha" sucks, I could easily write a bot that solves them

So? I can do this if I WANT. What are you gonna do? Call 911? Didn't think so.
Yes but nobody is going to use this.