How u feel bout dis?

downloading right now m8
47 (52.8%)
Yay
32 (36%)
Not yay
10 (11.2%)

Total Members Voted: 89

Author Topic: GSF Vehicles- Fishing boat is broken :(  (Read 14958 times)

I think Badspot blocked the Fishing Boat add-on from the game; he did that with some other add-ons as well. That's one of the reasons I have to update them.
Why did he block it? Was it because of the tracking system? Although not sure why that would be an issue.

What happened to the GSF Jetski? It used to be my favorite vehicle and now it's like it never existed.

Also, sailboat is gone too. I wonder if anything else is missing...

Why did he block it? Was it because of the tracking system? Although not sure why that would be an issue.
I'm not sure, but I think it had to do with the script in general. I didn't know much about scripting back then and basically copied/edited scripts from other vehicles instead. I can try to update it soon; I'm pretty much finished with updating the Sea Copter. I tried updating the model, but for some reason it now crashes the game lol, so I reverted back to the old model.

What happened to the GSF Jetski? It used to be my favorite vehicle and now it's like it never existed.

Also, sailboat is gone too. I wonder if anything else is missing...
I do have the old Jetski file, but it might be best to reupload the new version if/when I do end up updating it. This is a new model I was working on as well:

Bump because awesomeness must return.

Ohlol look bumped on the same day (14) that it died.

Thanks for the bump! Expect an updated Sea Copter to be released soon.

Wow, the definition of nostalgia

Oh man, I remember pushing around a beachball on GSF_Paradise
Good times, man