Sylvanor ID 118, 378, 775: mass key sharing, buying and reselling

Author Topic: Sylvanor ID 118, 378, 775: mass key sharing, buying and reselling  (Read 18177 times)

There is nothing wrong with key sharing, after all the low 100k IDs are in high demand, and if this post has achieved anything it would be those IDs getting revoked.

$400? for a loving low ID key? sorry Sylvanor but you're a tidal wave full of bullstuff.

im loving all the cohort members trying to justify sylvanor's actions

You guys remember the 2k keys? Well, now they are $500!

im loving all the cohort members trying to justify sylvanor's actions

It still is a lot of money

raven is just jealous cause he cant get a low id key so he stuffs on people that got one.
yes raven, i cant prove it but, you asked to buy a key several times.

raven is just jealous cause he cant get a low id key so he stuffs on people that got one.
yes raven, i cant prove it but, you asked to buy a key several times.
I don't really think that's the case, I'd say you're the one who's desperate for the low IDs considering your original is a 24k.
I did that to get proof of you trying to sell the keys.

actually i sold 0 of it, you should think why. Ah sorry, you cant think.

What are you? 12?

You didn't sell any but trying to sell them to some desperate kid for hundreds of dollars is more than enough evidence.

im happy with id 14610, who cares to look old lol

say goodbye to those keys btw lol

This isn't about me and that has anything to do with the situation. Don't know why you felt the need to do that but it was obvious you just want to take a shot at me just for the hell of it. Grow up

This isn't about me and that has nothing to do with the situation. Don't know why you felt the need to do that but it was obvious you just want to take a shot at me just for the hell of it. Grow up
oops