Author Topic: Sylvanor ID 118, 378, 775: mass key sharing, buying and reselling  (Read 17990 times)

slicksilver555 you noons

so what Sylvanor did with the mass reselling and all that, that's bannable right? I'm hearing people say it is and it isn't. Please elaborate.

Entering the shady side of Blockland key buying and selling is entirely Sylvanor's fault.
You don't need a low key to enjoy the game, but just to fill your ego.
I am satisfied with my 3465 and it's the only key I've ever owned.
/support

You don't need a low key to enjoy the game, but just to fill your ego.

I'm happy with my current ID.

And baddy probably looks down upon key-sharing the same as other developers look down upon CD sharing and used game buying.

They never get any of the money.

Though, I don't think baddy would complain if he got a percentage.

The reason Badspot looks down on key resale(Or, at least, why account resale is frowned upon in general) isn't just because he doesn't get all the money - It's also partially because it's easy to get ripped off buying a used key because bans and admin rights will still apply, as well as linked forum accounts(which may or may not be accessible or usable). In most cases, especially with old keys, you're probably getting ripped off because you're getting a less functional(in that sense) key at a higher price.

Well anyone who is dumb enough to buy a key for $400 is as dumb as the seller.

Sylv has been quiet, I wonder of Baddy took any action yet

Well anyone who is dumb enough to buy a key for $400 is as dumb as the seller.

Sylv has been quiet, I wonder of Baddy took any action yet

Not yet.

slicksilver555 you noons
It's both, actually. Said so himself in the "what does your name mean" topic iirc.

The reason Badspot looks down on key resale(Or, at least, why account resale is frowned upon in general) isn't just because he doesn't get all the money - It's also partially because it's easy to get ripped off buying a used key because bans and admin rights will still apply, as well as linked forum accounts(which may or may not be accessible or usable). In most cases, especially with old keys, you're probably getting ripped off because you're getting a less functional(in that sense) key at a higher price.
It's not a 'maybe' youre getting ripped off - You ARE getting ripped off. Always. There are no exceptions.

The other person still has the key, and could easily give it to others. That means you are buying a key that AT LEAST one other person already could use on their whim.

Isn't it also pretty damn stupid?

The seller could still use the keys if he wanted.

Isn't it also pretty damn stupid?

The seller could still use the keys if he wanted.
Dats what I just said brother

Dats what I just said brother

Yeah but the seller could scam you