Author Topic: Sylvanor ID 118, 378, 775: mass key sharing, buying and reselling  (Read 17776 times)

You don't need a low key to enjoy the game, but just to fill your ego.
I am satisfied with my 3465
that's pretty goddamn low if you ask me

why pass why i thought you were real :,(

pssh psych lol still had some good times though

I'm pretty sure anyone who has been around long enough to know could have easily come to the assumption that keys were traded/shared/sold. I don't even remember who used to own the exact key's that Pass and Syl now use. But anyone can draw this conclusion:
Pass and Syl are now playing on IDs that are different from the ones they originally started to play the game on, more specifically their new keys are lower numbers than the IDs they used to play on.

How do you suppose this would happen? Thought that they had lower ID keys all long while they played on their 3k/10k IDs (or whatever) and then suddenly decided to start playing on them after years of already playing on a different key?  lol I don't think that's very accurate.

uh wasnt ravencroft reselling 2K IDs for like $50 before everyone knew about the whole 2K thing

some guy posted it on the forums and then it became the cool thing to do

uh wasnt ravencroft reselling 2K IDs for like $50 before everyone knew about the whole 2K thing

some guy posted it on the forums and then it became the cool thing to do
Yep and he was banned for it

Are you my pal Danny?
You disappoint me Danny.

This isn't the first time people know my first name. I'm confused.

hes p forgetin smart for doing this though who woulda thought you could capitalize on the desire for a low id

hes p forgetin smart for doing this though who woulda thought you could capitalize on the desire for a low id
A lot of people

Caddyshack

The name was just a test. I talked to Diggy and he gave me a name. I was just posted it to see if it was you. Of course if I had looked at your BL profile first, I would have known without having to post, lol.