Sylvanor ID 118, 378, 775: mass key sharing, buying and reselling

Author Topic: Sylvanor ID 118, 378, 775: mass key sharing, buying and reselling  (Read 18157 times)

That drama was not mentioned because it has no credibility to this drama at hand. I did not say that sylvanor is diggy anywhere in this topic. I have been proven wrong on that, and I accept it. As far as I can tell you're just digging up the past to find reasons to stuff on me personally.

Your entire post is dismissive as it contributes nothing to the topic except the fact that there has been a drama on sylvanor before.

What was the exact point, of that wall of text, Sleven? What are you trying to prove?

that you're an starfish, probably

This has already been proven. There is no point in repeating history.

this and he was explaining his view on this drama

Also
Syl done nothing wrong as he has yet to successfully sell a key.
This is like saying someone who has spent years building a crime organization for robbing banks shouldn't be frowned upon just because they haven't robbed any banks yet. There is a huge flaw in your logic.

There's a difference between robbing banks and re-selling a key to a lego game tho... lol why does people pull these stuff.

There's a difference between robbing banks and re-selling a key to a lego game tho... lol why does people pull these stuff.
he's saying that attempting to do something is as bad as actually doing it

he's saying that attempting to do something is as bad as actually doing it
Thank you.

Don't take it so literally, Sleven.

Pass is an idiot and an starfish, but he's yet to blatantly break the terms of service or do anything equally shady.
if that satisfies you now
If you want to discuss that Pass is crap, go make a thread about it. That's not what this thread is about.

I will just start this off by pointing out how hilarious it is that you people discussed the Diggy impersonating stuff again. Especially Pass, who was the lead detective to get Sylvanor framed for the stuff haha. Just as Pass said in this post: There is a drama about sylvanor being accused of owning Diggy's key, but the thing Pass forgot to tell in this thread was that he completely lost the drama haha. Both Trinick and Facechild confirmed by contacting Diggy by text and fb that he is back thus proving that sylvanor got no stuff to do with his key, furthermore proving that Ministry got no stuff clue about any keys and obviously make things up for no apparent reason or hallucinate. The only proof of this incident is Pass saying "Ministry and Diggy are friends". Whereas Trinick got solid proof he's been in touch with diggy. Ministry has not.

-snip-

/Sleven

I'm sure you were in C at one point. Anyway Not sure why I have to repeat this again. 775 belonged to me. As I haven't played this game in years and heard somebody wanted some low ID keys. I thought hey why not. None of the people that use my keys play anymore, to my knowledge.

Not sure what kind of mentally handicapped fruitcake you are. But 775 was mine. I still have the original key.

I have no idea who Trinick is. So not sure what kind of viable proof that is, Never heard of him. And I haven't spoken to Facechild in years. Me and Diggy used to be friends. I haven't been in contact with him for years either.

Before trying to spout absolute stuff about me. Please just try and ask me first rather than sounding like a moron.

If it gets all your drama engines running smoothly. I can post proof about the 775 Key if you wish.

trinick is slicksilver if i'm remembering right

Still have no idea who that is.

trinick is slicksilver if i'm remembering right
100% correct A+