Why Bubbagum is most likely NOT a girl.

Author Topic: Why Bubbagum is most likely NOT a girl.  (Read 25776 times)

You made a stuffty topic saying there is evidence and no evidence.. This isn't making any sense
are you on crack dude? I said no evidence of her being a girl, only you guys voices.

are you on crack dude? I said no evidence of her being a girl, only you guys voices.

...Says the guy on acid.

*cough*
Acid, and why is that your concern?
*cough*

i support the theory that bubba has a snake

why does this actually matter? why are you trying to start a witch hunt over somebody's gender when you'll never actually meet them (probably) and it has no effect on how they post?

why does this actually matter? why are you trying to start a witch hunt over somebody's gender when you'll never actually meet them (probably) and it has no effect on how they post?
Because this is the internet, and the BL forums.

Because this is the internet, and the BL forums.
10/10 reason

i support the theory that bubba has a snake
Bubbagum should get a snake, that way she can stick it in men's faces like they do to hers

Bubbagum should get a snake, that way she can stick it in men's faces like they do to hers

Get out of here with your repetetive love jokes, please.

OT: this all the way.

kek, this thread is back after 2 years?

internet drama

"do u have a weewee NO YOU DO IDK ABOUT THIS MAN"

Op, you do realize that all the pictures in PRLP thread wernt taken 30 second before the post. Those could be old photos.

seriously i thought this stuff was resolved 2 years ago
there was a 80~ page drama thread with people yelling at each other, everyone who wasn't agreeing with the "it's a guy" crowd was called a white knight, all that nonsense. ever since, no one has given a single damn but suddenly this guy comes and restarts the entire thing.

100% sure OP is a troll.

I've been on skype with her before..