c[]'s [Qi] City RPG has a brilliant new game mechanic

Author Topic: c[]'s [Qi] City RPG has a brilliant new game mechanic  (Read 9975 times)

Okay, so i recently joined c[]'s [Qi] City RPG out of curiosity, and to no surprise, OP was right. I had to just stand around and do nothing for over half an hour.
Um what, I fixed the bugs earlier today; it's not even called [Qi] CityRPG anymore it's just CityRPG. The database says you never even joined.

Okay, so i recently joined c[]'s [Qi] City RPG out of curiosity, and to no surprise, OP was right. I had to just stand around and do nothing for over half an hour.
Um what, I fixed the bugs earlier today; it's not even called [Qi] CityRPG anymore it's just CityRPG. The database says you never even joined.

What database? Or do you have shared hammer host panel with c[_]?

what you saying about my job building i'm the one who created it bitch

that it didn't look all that appealing?

fite him irl

You must've erased it at somepoint, or there must be a fault, because i did join.

The biggest flaw I've noticed in City RPG is how incredibly loving laboriously monotonous they are to get into. It's like a right of passage, you have to endure a terrible, painful trial before you're allowed to have any fun. Whether this be literally waiting 38 minutes doing absolutely nothing, or moving between trees with mousefire(1); typed in the console, they're all loving painful at the start.

That's the best damn OP I ever read. Thanks for the effort.

Hopefully server creators will step their stuff up in future.

I would just like to bump this topic for two reasons:
1. I never got to express how good of an OP that was.
I'd like to point out that this guy was kicked from my server for pestering admins begging them to have me add him on google plus and then email my farming gamemode to him, then insulting me when I declined.

No but really, nice OP.

Are you still bumping about this? The server has not been on for like a week

You probably should release the gamemode when it's finished, maybe people could make some pretty nice servers with it when you're not hosting.