Author Topic: The Animal InfernoTycho (110908) being an ass about shortening his name  (Read 2013 times)

So I was on Tez's and this guy starts pming me telling me that I had freekilled someone else. I didn't, because they had attacked me. But whatever.

I had forgotten how to use the pm feature on Tez's since I hadn't played for a few months. Then I ask him how to do it, but first call his attention by saying "animal inferno" instead of his long-ass name.

And holy stuff that set something off inside of him.

Then we respawn and the next round starts and we're both in the same cell next to the vent containing the key. He asks me...

And then proceeds again to freak out and told me now i'm "considered a dumbass" for not saying THE animal.

Even my six-character name gets shortened all the time to Fen or Fenn, and I have no problem with this. Why this guy with a 22-character name gets mad when you dare shorten it, or don't use the definite article, I'll never have a clue.

He was on my server a while ago and he was kinda weird.

Seems to me he is a mentally unstable person or he takes role playing too seriously.

maybe a young player heh

The real question is.. WHY were you on a tezuni server?

The forget is his deal
If he only wants people to call him a certain thing then why doesn't he change his username so it's just that?

I Personally don't care how people shorten my name, as long as I can figure out that they're referring to me i'm fine with it.

this guy just seems really dumb, and dontcha just love when you ask someone how to do something and they never actually tell you how?

/support

It's rude to not refer to people by the name/pronoun(s) of their choosing.

The real question is.. WHY were you on a tezuni server?

He likes the horrible sever to much
/support Tez's forever,

Tez is love fez is life

takes role playing too seriously.
One does not simply " just roleplay " .

I've already permamuted him, he was being an ass yesterday and arguing with others.  I told him I would unmute him today, but I'm contemplating that.

Being an starfish about having his name shortened in messages is pretty immature. This guy should expect that people will shorten his 22-character name, since NO ONE has the patience to type out "The Animal InfernoTycho", ESPECIALLY when in the heat of a slayer match or on a server like Tezuni's.

If he can't accept that no one will call him by his full name, he should shorten his BL name permanently.

Being an starfish about having his name shortened in messages is pretty immature. This guy should expect that people will shorten his 22-character name, since NO ONE has the patience to type out "The Animal InfernoTycho", ESPECIALLY when in the heat of a slayer match or on a server like Tezuni's.

If he can't accept that no one will call him by his full name, he should shorten his BL name permanently.

Gotta agree with this point 100%.

/support

Gotta agree with this point 100%.

/support

Thank you. It's nice to have someone actually agree with me for once.