Author Topic: [dB] dotBlock Studios - "Set the world ablaze!"  (Read 18522 times)

I just wanna say, I know there's been some drama (most of it is my fault), but i'm real happy you guys have pulled on through, and we can still continue with this dang gallery

I just wanna say, I know there's been some drama (most of it is my fault), but i'm real happy you guys have pulled on through, and we can still continue with this dang gallery

come on steamm

that didnt last long lmao

pass and furdle are basically the same person
both are decent builders with a superiority complex and a gargantuan ego that get pissed over the tiniest things
oh and both are idiots. forgot about that one.

to be fair furdle is a little worse than pass.

ill make an app as soon as i get home from my vacation :cookie:

pass and furdle are basically the same person
both are decent builders with a superiority complex and a gargantuan ego that get pissed over the tiniest things
oh and both are idiots. forgot about that one.

to be fair furdle is a little worse than pass.
pass is a good guy.

thanks for your input

I just wanna know who is gonna put up a server and when.

Do you guys need scripters/coders? I would really like to help.

for now, coding is hard because I can't think of an application to the clan that coding could apply- not that coders aren't important, no, but... I just don't knowv right now

for now, coding is hard because I can't think of an application to the clan that coding could apply- not that coders aren't important, no, but... I just don't knowv right now

come on steam please

I just wanna know who is gonna put up a server and when.
i will whenever i get a go ahead and necessary resources

i have no skills but im kawaii and looking for a senpai, can I join?

ot: nice builds, like this clan, and the members list is coolio now

10/10 wish yous the best :c)

back from the leave of absence, me and siba are working on getting all the custom add-ons back so we can re-host the gallery, taboo please steam me, if you can host a dedi i'd be in your debt.

and thanks colt, you lovey thang

back from the leave of absence, me and siba are working on getting all the custom add-ons back so we can re-host the gallery, taboo please steam me, if you can host a dedi i'd be in your debt.

and thanks colt, you lovey thang
did the thing I told you to do work?

did the thing I told you to do work?
yeah, we're just going through each brick to see what pack it came from