Author Topic: So a guy name 'Phire' managed to get outpact's key.  (Read 5052 times)

So I was on my server when Outpact connected (he is admin) and there was nothing strange, he banned innocent people with stupid reason and I threatened to revoke his admin. I tough he was just joking. Then he destructo wanded the whole map, I de-admined and perma banned him from the server. Mac working confirmed it was thid this guy 'Phire'.

How did he even?
If you have outpact as admin on your server I suggest to de-admin him and wait untill to problem is solved to add him back as administrator.

This seems shady with the absence if an explanation of how the key was stolen, imo

Even someone like Outpact doesn't deserve key theft, sad times have come upon us.

By the way, who is this Phire fellow really? I've never met or heard of him until now.

Even someone like Outpact doesn't deserve key theft, sad times have come upon us.

By the way, who is this Phire fellow really? I've never met or heard of him until now.
Phireanix or something, never heard of him before too

i think he might be loving you, espio

You mean like Outpact is lying?

He trolled you and used key theft as the reason so i wouldn't unban him

He trolled you and used key theft as the reason so i wouldn't unban him
Outpact would never do that.

He refused to tell how his key got "stolen" and after you offered to buy another he just wanted to keep using this "stolen" key
He's trolling you man

He refused to tell how his key got "stolen" and after you offered to buy another he just wanted to keep using this "stolen" key
He's trolling you man

Eh...

Can you provide some actual proof of this supposed key theft? From the looks of things, it seems more likely that Outpact was just trolling you. And don't re-use the excuse of "Outpact would never do that", he is perfectly capable of trolling, and i'm fairly certain this is NOT his first time being drama'd.

Eh...

Can you provide some actual proof of this supposed key theft? From the looks of things, it seems more likely that Outpact was just trolling you. And don't re-use the excuse of "Outpact would never do that", he is perfectly capable of trolling, and i'm fairly certain this is NOT his first time being drama'd.
How does one even get proof of that?

How does one even get proof of that?

I'm sure there's a way, for one, you could contact Outpact and ask about what he did on your server and whether or not he was actually just trolling. If he wasn't or he claims he wasn't even online at that time, then it's possible his key was stolen.

I'm sure there's a way, for one, you could contact Outpact and ask about what he did on your server and whether or not he was actually just trolling. If he wasn't or he claims he wasn't even online at that time, then it's possible his key was stolen.
He was on steam at that time, but not playing blockland.
Possibly using the launcher