So a guy name 'Phire' managed to get outpact's key.

Author Topic: So a guy name 'Phire' managed to get outpact's key.  (Read 5009 times)

Phireanex (ID 33640) which i bought his key for him for a thing or two I had to owe him. I don't know what got in his mind. And I think I should speak the whole story.

When I was out for a date (dont ask), Phireanex, also known as Matthew, managed to be in my house while I was away, my parents told me he allowed him to use my technology, including my computer. My father stupidly gave Matthew my computer password. He also managed to find my key storage database, now he has all my 6 keys including my primary account. He has managed to attack me twice, first was the accusation of me being part of the 'Flim and Flam act' and now the 'Threatening Attack'. He threatens me to buy/give him a copy of 'Call of Duty: Ghosts'. Yes he is infact a FPS geek, I understand he gets out of control, although he is 12. After the successful first attack, he downed my reputation dramaticly. This second attack may have taken down the lowest reputation I have now. He is going to continue to attack me multiple times until I give him his needs. Although I realise it foolishly my fault for this. I am afraid I cannot do anything about this. I did organise a chat with Matthew's parents, but somewhat, they were mad at me. I was assuming Matthew lied in about me to get away with it. What I could do is give something to the parents so they are convinced.

If you decide not to believe me, go ahead and ignore what I just typed up, because I have nothing else for you to convince.

-snip-
That dude is loving 12, beat the stuff out of him.

That dude is loving 12, beat the stuff out of him.

That would land him in jail for assault of a minor.

-explanation snip-

Regardless of whether or not this story is true or not, I will offer my two cents,

Since your parents clearly know Matthew's parents, tell your mom/dad to contact them and relay the story.
If there are absolutetly no other way to do this, I suggest just letting your friend, NuclearNacho, (I'm assuming that's you, Espio...) buy you a new key, and all of it will be behind you. Also, you could simply contact Badspot to get the keys revoked should you get a new one from Nuclear, since their security has been compromised. (I think Badspot would do that, no guarantees, dont know.)

Lastly, tell your parents to not be idiots and let people on your computer. (In as nice a way as possible.)

>not memorizing your key

I find it hard to memorize a randomly generated mesh of letters more than 20 digits long personally,
especially in his case where he has multiple, and cant prepare for situations like these.

But, on the other hand, he should have kept them written down on a physical sheet of paper instead of on his computer, much safer, increadibly so if stored in a secure location.

You could've encrypted the file?

I have Phire's IP, he came into my server and said that the key he was using was stolen, and he had admin so I instantly banned him and contacted Out on Skype. He explained. This is Phire's IP when he was in my server.

I have Phire's IP, he came into my server and said that the key he was using was stolen, and he had admin so I instantly banned him and contacted Out on Skype. He explained. This is Phire's IP when he was in my server.

How funny, Phires real name is matthew too.
You want to explain something to us?

matthewbim's BLID = 6734

Phireanex's BLID = 33640

As far as I know, this is just pure coincidence that Bim has matthew in his name.

Don't speak for the community. Also why the sudden hate? Don't just accuse him because he has one thing in common, that's like saying that his BLID and Phire's both have a 1 in them, so they are the same.

You know there are literally millions of matthew's on Earth, right? That's seriously clutching at straws. There's likely a few hundred Blockland Players with the name matthew.

you've got to be making a joke
you've got to be
please

Oh man you guys got me, I wonder how you saw through my ruse XDDD.

OT: Yeah Out, just tell his parents and watch him stuff himself.

Sorry for double post, but I've noticed an error in Out's story. Maybe because my info is an hour old (from the time of OP's post (with out saying "I'll have to talk to his parents, implying he knew who the attacker was) and out's post himself.

He told me that he had no idea how he got the key, and that he was "an old nemesis". This could be a case of him not knowing, withholding information, lying to me specifically (about how some kid stole his keys, kid of embarrassing) or lying to us all.
Care to explain, Out?
How could you be on a date, talking to me, and getting information from your parents within that time span?

http://imgur.com/a/Qtk2g