So a guy name 'Phire' managed to get outpact's key.

Author Topic: So a guy name 'Phire' managed to get outpact's key.  (Read 5010 times)

Phireanex (ID 33640) which i bought his key for him for a thing or two I had to owe him. I don't know what got in his mind. And I think I should speak the whole story.

When I was out for a date (dont ask), Phireanex, also known as Matthew, managed to be in my house while I was away, my parents told me he allowed him to use my technology, including my computer. My father stupidly gave Matthew my computer password. He also managed to find my key storage database, now he has all my 6 keys including my primary account. He has managed to attack me twice, first was the accusation of me being part of the 'Flim and Flam act' and now the 'Threatening Attack'. He threatens me to buy/give him a copy of 'Call of Duty: Ghosts'. Yes he is infact a FPS geek, I understand he gets out of control, although he is 12. After the successful first attack, he downed my reputation dramaticly. This second attack may have taken down the lowest reputation I have now. He is going to continue to attack me multiple times until I give him his needs. Although I realise it foolishly my fault for this. I am afraid I cannot do anything about this. I did organise a chat with Matthew's parents, but somewhat, they were mad at me. I was assuming Matthew lied in about me to get away with it. What I could do is give something to the parents so they are convinced.

If you decide not to believe me, go ahead and ignore what I just typed up, because I have nothing else for you to convince.

Can't you just ask Badspot to make it so your ID can only be used through Steam?

what? I mean take the ps3 game disks and don't give them back until this phire kid gives the keys back

That won't work, Phire would probably save the keys on his computer, and outpact could be busted for theft.

Sorry for double post, but I've noticed an error in Out's story. Maybe because my info is an hour old (from the time of OP's post (with out saying "I'll have to talk to his parents, implying he knew who the attacker was) and out's post himself.

He told me that he had no idea how he got the key, and that he was "an old nemesis". This could be a case of him not knowing, withholding information, lying to me specifically (about how some kid stole his keys, kid of embarrassing) or lying to us all.
Care to explain, Out?
How could you be on a date, talking to me, and getting information from your parents within that time span?

http://imgur.com/a/Qtk2g

i was talking about the first attack he did, what he did recently is the second.

I'm having a hard time believing you when you say "he's attacking". He stole your key, you can't know when he's slandering you unless it kicks you off when he puts in the key.

Identity issues..? Let's take a look.

Keith is Markey..
Markey is Markeyy..
Markeyy is Outpact..
Outpact is Zharthon..
Zharthon is Setro..

And the real guy must be me! I would have gotten away with it to if it weren't for myself!

Okay, I'll get serious. Create an organized meeting and have screenshots and photographic evidence.
Maybe get his parents or you to spy on him while he plays.

Tbh outpact deserves something like this for being such a richard to me in the past.

Tbh outpact deserves something like this for being such a richard to me in the past.
Because the world revolves around you.

Oh really now? Who started it? *cough* you *cough*.

Phireanex (ID 33640) which i bought his key for him for a thing or two I had to owe him. I don't know what got in his mind. And I think I should speak the whole story.

When I was out for a date (dont ask), Phireanex, also known as Matthew, managed to be in my house while I was away, my parents told me he allowed him to use my technology, including my computer. My father stupidly gave Matthew my computer password. He also managed to find my key storage database, now he has all my 6 keys including my primary account. He has managed to attack me twice, first was the accusation of me being part of the 'Flim and Flam act' and now the 'Threatening Attack'. He threatens me to buy/give him a copy of 'Call of Duty: Ghosts'. Yes he is infact a FPS geek, I understand he gets out of control, although he is 12. After the successful first attack, he downed my reputation dramaticly. This second attack may have taken down the lowest reputation I have now. He is going to continue to attack me multiple times until I give him his needs. Although I realise it foolishly my fault for this. I am afraid I cannot do anything about this. I did organise a chat with Matthew's parents, but somewhat, they were mad at me. I was assuming Matthew lied in about me to get away with it. What I could do is give something to the parents so they are convinced.

If you decide not to believe me, go ahead and ignore what I just typed up, because I have nothing else for you to convince.
You're parents are stupid enough to give someone access to your room and computer when you are gone?

I still think this is just Outpact being a handicap.
forget off.

You're parents are stupid enough to give someone access to your room and computer when you are gone?

I still think this is just Outpact being a handicap.forget off.
He said his friend used the good old "He told me I could use his computer :^)"

Oh really now? Who started it? *cough* you *cough*.

No, you did. By randomly being a richard to me.

No, you did. By randomly being a richard to me.
Custardo, I remember you abusing the forget out of my server ages ago, you then reaped that little reputation I had. I regretted and still do about that 'favor' I did for you.

Custardo, I remember you abusing the forget out of my server ages ago, you then reaped that little reputation I had. I regretted and still do about that 'favor' I did for you.

I never had admin on your server, and I didn't forget your reputation.

I never had admin on your server, and I didn't forget your reputation.
Possibly you can't remember it due to your peanut-sized brain.