So a guy name 'Phire' managed to get outpact's key.

Author Topic: So a guy name 'Phire' managed to get outpact's key.  (Read 4959 times)

Possibly you can't remember it due to your peanut-sized brain.

There it is, being a richard again.

Tbh outpact deserves something like this for being such a richard to me in the past.
Whoa, five year old in the room.

Whoa, five year old in the room.

How? he has always has been a prick and just deserves something like this.

Oh, so because he did something wrong to you, he deserved to lose 60 bucks? Wow, you sound like you're real fun at parties.

forget off lol, this thread isn't about the issues between you two (or rather, your petty grudges)

He deserves to have his key stolen because you're a baby?

This topic is becoming derailed.

So Outpact, what do you plan on doing about this instead of just complaining on the forums?

I'm going to steal your key and ruin your rep(already did it yourself) get it revoked. Why, You might ask? You annoyed me.

because of youre baby grudges? wow, stuffhead

Oh, so because he did something wrong to you, he deserved to lose 60 bucks? Wow, you sound like you're real fun at parties.

He should have only lost 10 bucks. Why people still need alts continues to confuse me

Alright guys, problem solved. Matthew confessed and got grounded. So you all can let this topic go.

ask him to join your server over steam so the real guy joins, then get his IP and compare it to the false Outpact's IP
if they are the same he's trolling you