Author Topic: Va11jr.Blockhead is on a banning spree.  (Read 1618 times)

I dont even know whats going on in this guy's mind. So someone named Blubb joins the server, then Va11jr just permabans him with the reason "Stop call me Tubbie", when it was clear he didnt say anything offensive from the time he joined the server to when he was banned. Since Blubb didnt do anything rule breaking on the server, Ezio, an admin on the server, unbans Blubb and he rejoins only to be banned again by Va11jr who screams "nOOO! and bans everyone on the server for no apparent reason. I can only speculate he dreadfully hated Blubb and permabanned everyone since he was too lazy to find out who unbanned him.

Well, if its just another Problem user, i would not go on it

Well, if its just another Problem user, i would not go on it

Ok then, but this will just be a warning for people if he were to apply for admin anywhere else.

NOBODY CALLS ME TUBBY

he's the guy on rising lava who begs me for admin

Wow, how buthurt. Va11jr must be pretty stupid if he thinks Blubb chose his name to purposefully insult him. Not only is that very highly unlikely, but its something no logical person would do. Not only that but he goes on a perma-banning spree just because a responsible admin corrected his stupid mistake?

Va11jr should NOT be hosting servers, or be trusted with admin, /support 100%

/support

This guy takes insult from a username. How mature.

How he Permabanned Blubb twice

/support