Follow up on 'C[]'s [Qi] City RP'

Author Topic: Follow up on 'C[]'s [Qi] City RP'  (Read 8681 times)

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=263500.0

lol. I'm a 'known problem user' on a game I never got to play because of crippling technical problems.

forgetin' morons man. just gave up because it was too much work.
On guys CO-Operative cost here in about 7 hours I will solve this problem with c[_].

forgetin' morons man. just gave up because it was too much work.
Clearly. But, I realized something else.

On guys CO-Operative cost here in about 7 hours I will solve this problem with c[_].
in about 7 hours I will solve this problem with c[_].
will solve this problem with c[_].
this problem

I guess we've figured out what 'this problem' is  :cookieMonster:

yeah remember when seventh DDos's all those servers and was in TTT, and was a huge problem user

i don't

you spotted a flaw in the system that could be fixed, which would actually get the server owner more players
but instead he decided to ban you

you spotted a flaw in the system that could be fixed, which would actually get the server owner more players
but instead he decided to ban you
less work to do y'know

Clearly. But, I realized something else.

I guess we've figured out what 'this problem' is  :cookieMonster:
Nicepoint didn't make the ban, I did.

Why?
Because seeing as you haven't spelled his name right once, and that you showcased to the forums before reporting to the host points to you being the kind of person who wouldn't and frankly shouldn't be on this server.

and that you showcased to the forums before reporting to the host points
yeah, because so far you guys have done a lot to fix the problem

Because seeing as you haven't spelled his name right once
okay

and frankly shouldn't be on this server.
someone who wants to improve something shouldn't be on the server?

Because seeing as you haven't spelled his name right once, and that you showcased to the forums before reporting to the host points to you being the kind of person who wouldn't and frankly shouldn't be on this server.
Couldn't find the host, and my criticisms were written a lot more entertaining in thread-format.

Also, if you respond to negative criticism by censoring someone and banning them instead of fixing the problem, maybe you shouldn't be developing things. I read your posts and saw this:
Don't post here unless you want to join/help the clan; I don't want this topic to be a source of negativity.
So clearly you're one of these people who tries to avoid negativity at any cost. The reality though is that banning people who give negative feedback about your server and pretending like it never existed isn't how you create good content. Which is why your feedback is this:
Anything by Qi is automatically stuffty lol

Instead of this:

Man, [Qi] makes some good stuff and they fix problems fast, so I'm sure they'll get on this as soon as possible.
this

Because seeing as you haven't spelled his name right once
also wow, I couldn't come up with a more pedantic ban reason if I tried.

yeah, because so far you guys have done a lot to fix the problem
okay
someone who wants to improve something shouldn't be on the server?
I fixed every problem within minutes of seeing Seventh's big performance.

Someone who wants to improve something should loving improve it; not showcase someone's errors and overlooks in the most sarcastic and demeaning way possible; It's not fun for me to go through an entire thread making fun of the clan I started and the code I edited; Seventh could have just as easily sent c[_] an PM instead of making this into one big performance.

Seventh was banned because he completely disregarded any other solution than to post a drama topic and bring untold hate on my clan and c[_]'s server.

It's not fun for me to go through an entire thread making fun of the clan I started and the code I edited
Well, it's negative feedback and now your server is better because of it. The problem wasn't with me, it was with the mod. But you decided to ban me for pointing out with colorful images and animations why your game was unplayable. Way to shoot the messenger, buddy.

Seventh could have just as easily sent c[_] an PM instead of making this into one big performance.
I felt it was fair because after 15 minutes of trying to figure out how to play your game, I wanted to recoup the lost time by making it into something that was entertaining for me and other people. My drama thread probably has more positive reception than your server does, at least according to the feedback you got.  :cookieMonster:

Seventh was banned because he completely disregarded any other solution than to post a drama topic and bring untold hate on my clan and c[_]'s server.
I think everyone who said that 'Everything made by [Qi] is automatically bad' said it because they've been on your servers and saw the same problems I did. You can act like it was all my fault for demonizing it and making your server look bad, but I doubt it honestly.

You can act like it was all my fault for demonizing it and making your server look bad, but I doubt it honestly.
On that same note, my thread wasn't lined with any complaints or jabs at your clan, but the people who posted on the thread were the ones who called your clan stuffty. So it must be pretty safe to say that they didn't like your work to begin with.