Follow up on 'C[]'s [Qi] City RP'

Author Topic: Follow up on 'C[]'s [Qi] City RP'  (Read 8686 times)

Was it my finely-crafted thread or the really obvious problems in the game that brought it? Since if it's the latter, you can't really call it 'undeserved' since it's not like I fabricated everything I put in that thread.

Also, didn't think I should mention this, but the whole 'banning me for posting the thread' thing didn't help too much with your clan's image either lol.
It's my understanding than you joined the server expecting bugs, you found the bugs, and then you used them to your advantage by inserting them into a mediocre drama topic knowing about how everyone will support you because there are bugs and you presented it in a funny manor.

This understanding is what lead to a ban because what I thought you did was truly despicable.

I really hope this isn't the case, so please tell me your exact reasoning for making the drama, and what you expected from it so I can decide whether or not to unban you.

It's my understanding than you joined the server expecting bugs, you found the bugs, and then you used them to your advantage by inserting them into a mediocre drama topic knowing about how everyone will support you because there are bugs and you presented it in a funny manor.
lol I've always wanted to have a conspiracy theory.

yeah no I joined the server, spent a ton of time trying to figure out how to play, figured out that I had to sit for an additional 20 minutes just to start playing the game, got annoyed, took pictures, and posted them in a thread.

no espionage required.

Btw, Aoki, can you explain the Immigrant job's lack of activity?

Like miners mine, Policemen patrols, thieves steal, but what does a immigrant do?

If they do nothing but wait, could you somewhat give them something to do to pass the time?

Thanks for reading.

lol I've always wanted to have a conspiracy theory.

yeah no I joined the server, spent a ton of time trying to figure out how to play, figured out that I had to sit for an additional 20 minutes just to start playing the game, got annoyed, took pictures, and posted them in a thread.

no espionage required.
Ok, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding; your ban has been lifted.
Next time, please PM me instead of making a drama.

Btw, Aoki, can you explain the Immigrant job's lack of activity?

Like miners mine, Policemen patrols, thieves steal, but what does a immigrant do?

If they do nothing but wait, could you somewhat give them something to do to pass the time?

Thanks for reading.
I was giving the people in the civilian tree the option to vote to change value preferences such as starting money, demerits for certain crimes, costs for products/resources; I'm not sure how it would turn out but it's better than doing nothing.

This server was terrible to play on. Too many chat commands for everything, and the admins are idiots.

'yoda' fetched me up into the sky with the reason of being 'a crazy blockhead'. I look forward to seeing this server die.

This server was terrible to play on. Too many chat commands for everything, and the admins are idiots.

'yoda' fetched me up into the sky with the reason of being 'a crazy blockhead'. I look forward to seeing this server die.
His moderators and admins have been reported to me way too much for me to ignore. I have removed all [Qi] tagging from the server until c[_] fixes his staff and server.
Also, I've been working towards using infobricks over chat commands, so hopefully that won't be a problem by the time the official [Qi] CityRPG opens up.

So I decided to play on this server and within 10 minutes of me joining, Yoda went on a killing spree with a FlameThrower that people claimed he cheated in. He killed me and immediately reported away, and I've seen him teleport in and out of bases killing people.

Picture proof, please take care of this instead of banning me (obvious joke).
http://imgur.com/a/0NEaa

teleported away*.

Yoda has been removed from staff by Razolu after he reviewed the proof, problem solved. He has not been banned however.

Look Aoki, you can't expect people to report the situation that you made. If people join and start complaining, You are sure that there is a problem on the server. You should've expected a drama on Qi the first few servers of what i've seen.

Also, why did you create Qi so early if you didn't not organize the function of your clan. So far what i've seen of Qi is, they seem not to have achieved there main goals and a few low Quality servers came out without anyone to change or judge but the players themselves.    

I don't really get this anyways. They banned you because you caused 'trouble' for their server, in the form of hurting their egos somehow by telling them objectively what is wrong with the server without passing judgement. They're like 'grr, very bad publicity, let us punish him'. Not in a single moment in time does it occur to them that the next logical step would be to make another drama that would remove any doubt for people questioning Qi's problem solving ability. I mean, before this thread it seemed just like a technical error that could be easily fixed, but now they just forgeted up their entire reputation for those who were unsure about it. I was going to give the server a try, but this is just straight up handicapped. They could have better just ignored the error instead of making this terrible decision to ban you for reporting it (from their point of view ofcourse), because now the server is broken and they have bad publicity added ontop of that.

Beyond me, really.

I don't really get this anyways. They banned you because you caused 'trouble' for their server, in the form of hurting their egos somehow by telling them objectively what is wrong with the server without passing judgement. They're like 'grr, very bad publicity, let us punish him'. Not in a single moment in time does it occur to them that the next logical step would be to make another drama that would remove any doubt for people questioning Qi's problem solving ability. I mean, before this thread it seemed just like a technical error that could be easily fixed, but now they just forgeted up their entire reputation for those who were unsure about it. I was going to give the server a try, but this is just straight up handicapped. They could have better just ignored the error instead of making this terrible decision to ban you for reporting it (from their point of view ofcourse), because now the server is broken and they have bad publicity added ontop of that.
Beyond me, really.
This^

Also, I love how when Qi gets a drama they make drama maker as a enemy instead of something to improve

Aoki gonna get loving rekt

I know aoki already unbanned seventh but, if you don't want to hurt your clans rep the least you can do is NOT be a jerk to the players who are trying to make your server better by finding flaws in it.

all I need to say is I'll probably stay away from [Qi] servers from now on.