Follow up on 'C[]'s [Qi] City RP'

Author Topic: Follow up on 'C[]'s [Qi] City RP'  (Read 8639 times)

Good job, aoki. Now you managed to have TWO threads of people hating your server!

why am I still in this clan

All I see in this thread:

seriously lol, how much of a loser do you have to be to ban someone from your server for giving valid criticism?

I think Qi itself need a drama topic

Yeah, idc what happens now, I am not visiting this server under any circumstances. I cannot trust a server that bans people who try to help them out, that's just ridiculous.

Why the forget was he banned?

Why the forget was he banned?

^This guy is Co-Host of the CityRPG server, and even he's puzzled at what happened.

^This guy is Co-Host of the CityRPG server, and even he's puzzled at what happened.
No im just amazed about the reason why Aoki kicked him.

No im just amazed about the reason why Aoki kicked him.

Alright, sorry for the misinterpretation then.

i actually was about to get pissed when i realized the greatness of this stuff

the notion that there is one cityrp that a lot of people flock to, it becomes mainstream, and it does something stupid and becomes really stuffty, is really a good thing. all you people have the potential to create your own, and make it better, and i think there's something really beautiful about that

Okiver was there today with a 10k ID. I dont know if it was really was him but I think I took a screenie just in case

I only just bought bl again recently after not playing for years. This was the first city rpg I've tried so far and it's complete stuff. Spent a good 30 minutes doing nothing and waiting to get enough money to get a job, things started to get better until I had no idea how to do anything. Random ass ugly buildings everywhere, still have no idea how to purchase property because every time I go to the real estate place it says there's none available. The admins are morons who don't enforce the rules if they don't "agree" with them. For example, there's a rule in the beginning that specifically states you're not supposed to kill laborers who are working. I was killed ~5 times while mining, told the admin who was online, and his literal response was, "I don't agree with that rule"...

loving handicapped server

I only just bought bl again recently after not playing for years. This was the first city rpg I've tried so far and it's complete stuff. Spent a good 30 minutes doing nothing and waiting to get enough money to get a job, things started to get better until I had no idea how to do anything. Random ass ugly buildings everywhere, still have no idea how to purchase property because every time I go to the real estate place it says there's none available. The admins are morons who don't enforce the rules if they don't "agree" with them. For example, there's a rule in the beginning that specifically states you're not supposed to kill laborers who are working. I was killed ~5 times while mining, told the admin who was online, and his literal response was, "I don't agree with that rule"...

loving handicapped server
Yea, this server sucks; you should not have started out with it.