Follow up on 'C[]'s [Qi] City RP'

Author Topic: Follow up on 'C[]'s [Qi] City RP'  (Read 8573 times)

Yea, this server sucks; you should not have started out with it.
Ok then, bring your city rpg back. I kinda liked the Super murder mystery better.

Yea, this server sucks; you should not have started out with it.
There's a difference between a stuffty server and a player that's bored of Blockland.
9999999999999/10

My main key is banned from several servers because apparently Aoki put my name on some list of 'troublemakers' and sent it out to a ton of hosts.
:/

So out of curiosity, has anyone done anything interesting with this mod in the last 3 years?

So out of curiosity, has anyone done anything interesting with this mod in the last 3 years?
not really no.

Aoki's done some nice tweaks with it. Revamped education system with an exp system. Degrees you need to get in order to enroll in certain careers, different liscences for building/driving/selling etc.

not really no.

Aoki's done some nice tweaks with it. Revamped education system with an exp system. Degrees you need to get in order to enroll in certain careers, different liscences for building/driving/selling etc.

All stuff add-ons

Vaux, brian smith, and a group of testers (including me) tried to make the addon "CityMod" based off of this, but it never got anywhere and brian smith got out of the project asap after it was 1/20th the way finished.