Author Topic: [v1][Vehicle] Bengs Gunloader - your fast and luxurios jeep from the Bengs!  (Read 17304 times)

It's actually Bilzerian, if you didn't know. I don't think naming it after him would be a good idea either, considering that you can't even spell his name right.
Why would my spelling mistake make changing the name of his vehicle a bad idea?
That literally makes no sense.

It wont appear in my dedicated server.
Please start your server again, close the game and post your console.log either to pastebin or to mediafire/dropbox/attachments

Why would my spelling mistake make changing the name of his vehicle a bad idea?
That literally makes no sense.
I was only poking jokes at you, nothing serious. But in all seriousness, you should probably learn his name before suggesting that.

you should probably learn his name before suggesting that.
no.

no.
B-b-but Lord Furdle, he's a god according to you!

except that the 6x6 should have seats in the back

except that the 6x6 should have seats in the back
Yeah I'll need to add them later
Quality vehicles as always, just over-detailed wheels. I just can't get past your wheels, they're too circular and not very Blockland like.
too circular
This time I used 16 instead of 20, and plus it's a wheel after all, it's supposed to be round and not square (which will look sorta circular when rotates at high speed anyway)
over-detailed, Blockland like
What exactly would be considered Blockland like? Checkered tires? Personally I don't think they look good. At this point (sorta) detailed tire threads and visible brakes is my modeling style which I don't want to change, wheels just look too bland without them

pictures of front view of the first person pls

can we please have good vehicles
that aren't cars.
please.

pictures of front view of the first person pls
120 FOV looks like this

that aren't cars.
please.
No
I might look into making other type of vehicles later

that aren't cars.
please.

What do you mean?

What do you mean?
I think he meant sport bikes/choppers/boats/jets/etc

Nice car, but the brakes rotate whith the wheels. (I know it's then need to be on the wheels for the tires to work, but thats not that big of a deal)
Else its good.

I knew about this before anyone else did.