Author Topic: [v1][Vehicle] Bengs Gunloader - your fast and luxurios jeep from the Bengs!  (Read 17302 times)

not including you, turtorn

not including you, turtorn
Stop trying to brag. Either way you weren't the first one, and I know who is.

In the 6x6 version are you able to sit in the back
If not add that because gangster drive by

Stop trying to brag. Either way you weren't the first one, and I know who is.

I'm not trying to brag, sorry if I did

Add a heavy machine gun to the back of it. This looks like it seriously needs one.

Add a heavy machine gun to the back of it. This looks like it seriously needs one.
lol

But they don't have those so...

Nice car, but the brakes rotate whith the wheels.

Please fix this.  Make the brake pads animate with the steering wheel, instead of including them in the wheel.dts.  It would look a lot better.

Would it be possible to add some roof customizations like a rack, rally lights, police light bar, canoe, taxi etc.?
And maybe some more customizations here and there to make a police version possible like a side customization that says "POLICE" or something like that.

Edit: Also interior customization for police and taxi that has a mesh between the front seats and the back seats.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 10:59:59 AM by Who Cares99 »

Please fix this.  Make the brake pads animate with the steering wheel, instead of including them in the wheel.dts.  It would look a lot better.
They'd also need to animate with the suspension, too.

cool but needs more guns

get it

cuz its called gunloader

yet no guns

hehhehe
heh
eh..
ok.
Hey, Your Right! This DOES need Guns! Like, Lets Say, another one of those things that looks like a tank, exept the tank top is a machinegun.

• Support_HandsOnVehicles (<-- Shouldn't this be a standard by now?)
Uhh am I stupid for never hearing of this?  I also did a search and didn't come up with anything?

Am I just really old? ;P  What is that and why should it be the standard ;o

Uhh am I stupid for never hearing of this?  I also did a search and didn't come up with anything?

It makes for a better driving experience by adding more realistic features.

It just displays hands on the steering wheel