Author Topic: [Qi] - Seriously  (Read 23941 times)

I think its about time this Clan needed a drama

Clan Page: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=259754.0
Clan Members: http://lrutel.us/index.php?action=mlist

Im just going to go into the things I feel [Qi] has some downright problems:

[Qi] was started by Aoki and Dargereldern. The purpose of the clan was to mainly establish this purpose:
[Qi] is a Blockland clan that hopes to utilize every member's individual talents to create fun and enjoyable servers while also working towards creating a stable sub-community of Blockland.

So far, I've seen and experienced at first hand myself that the servers hosted with Qi seemed to be worse and less enjoyable. A few of the servers they have hosted can be listed here:
http://lrutel.us/index.php?board=5.0

Aoki's rules with the servers seems not clear or not enforced as seen the server rules here: http://lrutel.us/index.php?topic=42.0

Many people have seemed to have Problems with the clan or with the servers of Qi.

The Servers
As you can see up there the kind of standards they hold. one I can safely say that the Leader does not enforce at least this one:
Quote from: Aoki (from his server rules)
[3]: All [Qi] servers have the right to name their own admins, yet this right will be revoked if an admin's abuse causes harm to the clan's or the server's reputation.
I've seen for myself the low Quality servers

The Clan
[Qi] seems to be a very disconnected clan so far seeing the server. The clan does not seem like anything but a lot of people who join for the free hosting service, Other than that its a pretty dead Clan.

Many people had problems with the servers function and administration yet Aoki seems to ignore the criticism and it looks if someone poses against them they will take it as a threat then something to fix. This main problem seems to arise whenever someone judges there low quality work.

Actually I think Qi is a good clan with good intentions. The only problem is that it's Clan has people in power who shouldn't be in power.

There's just some users who can't handle power. If Qi found better users to manage this stuff then I think it can work out. Also it needs better organization in general, and the right mature people in charge of administration.

you should have just drama'd Aoki
seriously

Actually I think Qi is a good clan with good intentions. The only problem is that it's Clan has people in power who shouldn't be in power.

There's just some users who can't handle power. If Qi found better users to manage this stuff then I think it can work out. Also it needs better organization in general, and the right mature people in charge of administration.

That his problem, he should have known this problem would arise then just making a clan full steam
also,
A few complaints on Qi servers and Clans:
i liked this server at first but wow what the forget aoki

looks like that's another server i'll have to write down in my "bad administration" list...

damn aoki, thanks for reinforcing my opinion that anything by your clan is stuff.

So, to put it bluntly, you banned him because he gave negative feedback on something (with reasoning behind it).

I mean, I've already had administration problems before on [Qi] servers, but this just takes the cake. Good to know the owner is quicker to silence those with valid complaints instead of fixing them.

ggnore

This server was terrible to play on. Too many chat commands for everything, and the admins are idiots.

'yoda' fetched me up into the sky with the reason of being 'a crazy blockhead'. I look forward to seeing this server die.

I know aoki already unbanned seventh but, if you don't want to hurt your clans rep the least you can do is NOT be a jerk to the players who are trying to make your server better by finding flaws in it.

all I need to say is I'll probably stay away from [Qi] servers from now on.

Aoki is a good friend of mine, but I will remain unbiased with this.
He just needs a better system, and to put better people in charge. Also I think the Qi clan has some great ideas. Some of their "stuffty" work I actually REALLY enjoy because it reminds me of the good old v.8 days when everything was stuff. :)

That his problem, he should have known this problem would arise then just making a clan full steam
also,
A few complaints on Qi servers and Clans:
Really nice, you grabbed those all from the drama topic.

There is also some from the clan topic if you want me to fetch those

ha

This didn't need a drama, stop being butthurt.

Why did it not need a drama?

This is complaints from the clan page
Nuclear Bear is hosting a great [Qi] Office RP

Even his own admin doubts the server

He broke all of the things this clan stands for lol

Twerky those players where spamming, I was killing them to stop them.

I banned you for complaining all the time, you aren't someone I need to deal with on my server.

Aoki has been De-admin'ed and Permanently banned until he can get his stuff together and be reasonable.

Nice job Aoki.

Banning me because some forgetheads cant handle a ban.

Have you guys even done anything yet.

Description:
    [Qi] is a Blockland clan based on establishing a stable and fun sub-community of Blockland by creating servers, builds, mods, and more stuff of that nature.

I was pointing our your mods flaws and you didn't even take me seriously not even when I explained what was missing, nor did your admins.
I have the right to complain and disrespect them if they abuse.

You replied with ''lel'' so yeah you aren't even interested in someone else's input, I guess that's why the mod is complete stuff.

Why did it not need a drama?

This is complaints from the clan page

oops the last one I accidentally mixed twerky and spikey's comments

Yeah it didnt need a drama! I mean, its not like the clan leader just made an absolute moron of himself because he banned someone for making a valid criticism! Not to mention that probably at least 15% of the people in the clan are only in it because of the free server involved.

Yeah it didnt need a drama! I mean, its not like the clan leader just made an absolute moron of himself because he banned someone for making a valid criticism! Not to mention that probably at least 15% of the people in the clan are only in it because of the free server involved.

you forgot alot more

look who's talking

forgetin lol