[Qi] - Seriously

Author Topic: [Qi] - Seriously  (Read 23942 times)

Man, [Qi] sure went down the toliet. I've never seen a clan get rek't so hard.
lol nothing happened to us

well seeing how you lost some members and lots of people hate your clan. i'd say it went pretty downhill

well seeing how you lost some members and lots of forumers hate your clan. i'd say it went pretty downhill
Since the start of the drama two new members have signed up, and I've started planning for a new server. If anything, this drama was just a speed bump. Plus we only really lost around 4-5 members; 3 of whom I didn't even know had joined.

Since the start of the drama two new members have signed up, and I've started planning for a new server. If anything, this drama was just a speed bump. ; 3 of whom I didn't even know had joined.

Lets break this down shall we?

Since the start of the drama two new members have signed up
+2 Members
Plus we only really lost around 4-5 members
-5 Members
3 of whom I didn't even know had joined.
Bad counting

At this rate Hm.... Your clan Is forgeted :)

-3 members per day rip.

I hate to disagree, but Qi kind of lost it's co leader. The other person you created the clan with has resigned. That says something about what happened. I also won't be representing Qi anymore with my clan tags.

QI Trench Zombies: Brown Town with zombies and items that conflict with eachother
What do you want?
Green dirt? with rainbow emitters farting out?
In the Trench Zombies server, you can buy a playeytype that's OP, basically sonic with 500 HP. When I used the OSR, it reset my datablock and I lost all those points
Thats the scipts fault, not my fault. But I could put a warning there.
with no refund
Goes under rule 2.
Then, the bottom 4 of my weapons would no longer function so I was out those points as well.
The scripts fault again.

Probably should either fix the conflicting items or fix them. Just slapping on a warning and letting it be seems like a rather unprofessional thing to do.

i'm just gonna quote this from page 5:
i love how aoki just says he's not perfect
"i know i'm an idiot and my clan is terrible, and i'm not going to do anything about it!"

which is a hilariously bad mindset, especially in his situation. he's getting extreme amounts of flak and his clanmates are actively resigning, and he completely fails to realize the problem while it pummels his face in.
look, nobody cares about anything being P e r f e c t or not - you're the clan leader, and as such you're directly responsible for the online-daycare servers your clan runs. if people are actively lambasting your servers, there's definitely something wrong with them.

such as
There are literally things broken with your servers, are you blind? Let me list some things that I've personally experienced.

In the Trench Zombies server, you can buy a playeytype that's OP, basically sonic with 500 HP. When I used the OSR, it reset my datablock and I lost all those points with no refund. Then, the bottom 4 of my weapons would no longer function so I was out those points as well.

In your CRPG server, an admin named Yoda went on a killing spree (albiet a short one due to quick action by Rez), and as Sandwich pointed out, the main thing you do for the first hour is jump around and get killed by criminals.
you have a deliberately conflicting weapon that causes people to lose items and datablocks they bought on the trench zombies server, AND there's not a lot stopping you from removing it. you can also pretty easily cut down the tutoring cost so the game is readily playable.

Plus we only really lost around 4-5 members; 3 of whom I didn't even know had joined.
members aren't currency. any clan that values its members as numbers isn't worth crap.

>actually intelligent members, one of them being the loving co-founder and thread manager
>"bad seeds"

I don't think he knows how clans work

Considering that how obvious it is that this entire clan is just a nice big ego boost for him to jack himself off with, yeah, it's no surprise that he doesn't understand how a clan should work. What's worse is that there are apparently still sheeple that thing he's in the right.