Poll

How many of you have actually played here at a populated time?

Yes
7 (29.2%)
No
2 (8.3%)
Never QI is stuff!!
15 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Voting closed: August 03, 2014, 10:30:05 AM

Author Topic: The People Commenting on the QI CRPG Thread  (Read 1060 times)

Ok, now to most of the commenters on this thread what i'm about to say may come as a shock! Aoki is a long time friend in game, and I want you all to realise that you are acting like apes and going on a bandwagon cause a few people made posts to the effect of "This is stuff and it is all Aoki's fault", now this is class "A" stupidity as you can see that Aoki does not host the server, nor is he co-host nor is he (to my knowledge head of "QI" clan). The servers problems are not his fault, he had little to no part in the staff or the map, instead he only made the mod. The server has the stufftiest Host I have seen in a while, and he seems to choose staff as handicapped as he is. The point being it is not Aoki's fault it has everything to do with c[_], and I think he should get on and reply to all of these himself!

this did not need a topic

i hope you get banned

Really this isn't needed.

Really this isn't needed.
Is it not, I just don't like people to disregard reason, should I ask Badspot to lock it?

Is it not, I just don't like people to disregard reason, should I ask Badspot to lock it?
he will lock it anyways cause its "ambiguous"