Kreon's Community RP

Author Topic: Kreon's Community RP  (Read 2900 times)

Now I don't have any pictures for this, So if you don't believe me I don't blame you.

I went on Kreon's Community RP, The first few minutes were fun. That was until I builded my base. Me and my friends went on a small shoutout and we were jailed. But after our jail time a cop starts shooting us for no reason. A few seconds later cops are shooting all over our base and we are being spawnkilled. When I address this problem to the admins they jail all of my friends and me. At that point I was fed up and chated to my freinds in jail that we were fed up and was going to get them back. For some reason, Facebot heard us and we got banned.

/discuss

i don't believe you

i've played on the server for at least a few hours, and i gotta say, it's pretty drama-free; the admins take care of issues quickly, and they dont abuse (as far as I know)

i don't believe you

i've played on the server for at least a few hours, and i gotta say, it's pretty drama-free; the admins take care of issues quickly, and they dont abuse (as far as I know)
It seemed whenever the cops came they would jail without knowing the situation

No, the entire crime system on that place is forgeted, the rest of its pretty ok
also facebot started having a weird-ass tantrum and banning all the criminals who weren't with his and frankies gang
I was banned for driving past him in a car and stopping, with the reason, "stop"

and they dont abuse (as far as I know)
frankie decided it would be good idea to ban me for stabbing him with a syringe after he had captured an entire town with his gang and shot me and most others on sight, continuously, with no reason. I'd take that as abuse

You were asked to surrender

i dont know who exactly you are but i assume scar-z

basically they build a base with straight-up illegal weapons in them and they started shooting people, so all of the police were on their ass before i jailed them because i was the only one who could (in order for them to be jailed they had to stop with no weapons drawn, or killed in that moment)
this happened twice, and the second time i went back to the PD. when i was by the cells because i could see they were typing things (there's a local chat mod) they were talking about just breaking all the rules and killing others.
now, there's a difference between laws and rules; breaking laws will get you jailtime (you'll stay on the server, and they don't negatively reflect the player if done well, just the character; however, if you commit crimes exessively you might be kicked/banned), breaking rules will get you banned/kicked.

you caused trouble, and when you were caught you plotted to cause more trouble. forgetin A.

oh also
also facebot started having a weird-ass tantrum and banning all the criminals who weren't with his and frankies gang
i don't know where this came from, i dont even have a gang
I was banned for driving past him in a car and stopping, with the reason, "stop"
you kept driving around in a resized car with a bot named 'brute' or smth in the passenger seat
this isnt a server to forget around with events
frankie decided it would be good idea to ban me for stabbing him with a syringe
you did that to a lot of people multiple times
shot me and most others on sight, continuously, with no reason. I'd take that as abuse
you were wearing a red bandanna - there were gang members affiliated with wearing those on the server in that time, so anyone in a red bandanna was shot. if you weren't part of them, well damn, not like we knew

you didnt do anything serious, really.

Then how come you didn't ban me earlier?

It almost seemed as if there was no crimes to do so you kept this one

Then how come you didn't ban me earlier?

It almost seemed as if there was no crimes to do so you kept this one
i was busy

I play on Kreon's Community RP occasionally and I love the server but I will say this: there are a lot of free killing rampages which constantly go on but I'd say over 95% of the time people who partake in them receive a penalty. I think the admins at his server handle things relatively well for the most part.

oh alsoi don't know where this came from, i dont even have a gangy
you sure where working with frankie for a large period of time
you kept driving around in a resized car with a bot named 'brute' or smth in the passenger seat
this isnt a server to forget around with events

yeah kreon already banned for like a minute for that, and d wanded the bricks, I was driving around in normal car after that idiotic banning, without warning, and it was against no rules
you did that to a lot of people multiple times
no, i did that to anyone to decided to take a shot at me, which was indeed about half the server, and frankie shouldn't have the power to ban me just because i killed him, i only loving attacked him because he jumped out of a car immediately when he saw me and sprayed my car with bullets
you were wearing a red bandanna - there were gang members affiliated with wearing those on the server in that time, so anyone in a red bandanna was shot. if you weren't part of them, well damn, not like we knew

that doesn't change the fact that he shot me, so why was i unable to attack him back

you didnt do anything serious, really.
you banned me for a week

I dont really want to talk anymore about that incident, it was the admin team's fault and your just being an idiot if your trying to say its not, I'm just saying that this sever is a waste of your time, the admins aren't able to handle the pressure of more players than 20 and randomly go ban happy on criminals, and generally dont value any of their users unless they're part of the forum's circle jerk

I was playing as a criminal more than I was as a cop and everything was dandy.

grox you can twist the story anyway you want, but me and pretty much everyone involved agree you were being a nuisance to the server and really reason enough to ban you
all you were doing was driving around in a smart car scaled down with a scaled up bot in the passenger seat stabbing me and others with syringes

even if you weren't involved with the gang that was trying to kill me and friends for whatever reason you really shouldnt be joining a server revolving around roleplaying to drive around in a car and stab people with syringes

i dont know who exactly you are but i assume scar-z

basically they build a base with straight-up illegal weapons in them and they started shooting people, so all of the police were on their ass before i jailed them because i was the only one who could (in order for them to be jailed they had to stop with no weapons drawn, or killed in that moment)
this happened twice, and the second time i went back to the PD. when i was by the cells because i could see they were typing things (there's a local chat mod) they were talking about just breaking all the rules and killing others.
now, there's a difference between laws and rules; breaking laws will get you jailtime (you'll stay on the server, and they don't negatively reflect the player if done well, just the character; however, if you commit crimes exessively you might be kicked/banned), breaking rules will get you banned/kicked.

you caused trouble, and when you were caught you plotted to cause more trouble. forgetin A.
not sure who to believe, noone has proof

grox what i meant by 'you didnt really do anything serious' as in you didnt take anything seriously
the most important part of it is that, even as you said, you didnt really.... roleplay. you know, the whole point of the server. it may have been more innocent than it really was but all you did was forget around.
there's plenty of other servers to do what you were doing.