Author Topic: Watt-son aka "Minotaur"  (Read 14466 times)

once again, who?
some cigarette who got banned a few months ago for spamming and excessive bumping

some cigarette who got banned a few years ago for spamming and excessive bumping
fixed

please tell me this counts as a leaving post.
i doubt it, no.

also, then, i got banned for breaking like 5 of the rules, back in 2012, I was just 11 and got double permad, plus got banned in only 100 post, lol

also, then, i got banned for breaking like 5 of the rules, back in 2012, I was just 11 and got double permad, plus got banned in only 100 post, lol

how is this funny to you?

Are you demented or something?

i'm amazed at how dumb this guy has been

then quit digging yourself a deeper hole and just stop posting in this thread. How hard is that?

then quit digging yourself a deeper hole and just stop posting in this thread. How hard is that?
ill post here if i loving want to lol

Yes, you can make yourself look like a moron if you want to. You express that desire to the fullest.

i know he got rekt

Are you seriously just a bad troll, or do you actually think that what you're saying actually makes any logical sense...?

yes, you can continue to embarrass yourself beyond belief for no real reason

you sure got us!