Server Hosting Port Forward (help)

Author Topic: Server Hosting Port Forward (help)  (Read 1270 times)

Hello i am trying to start ny own server but i do not know how to port forward with my Netgear WNDR 3400 please help and whoever helps me and it works gets to be my co owner with Super Admin :)

Reply on this about how i can portforward, Remeber i'm NETGEAR WNDR3400 so it won't be easy for some people like me

Don't give out super-admin status that freely, it will deteriorate your server's administration quality.

Follow Pecons instructions.
Make sure that the Service type is TCP/UDP and the start Port value is 28000 and the End port value is 28030

http://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/Netgear/WNDR3400/Blockland.htm
             I cannot do that I've tried and did my wndr3400 with 28000 then 28030 and it still doesn't work! :(

Start and end the ports with both 28000 and 28000, then doublecheck in the advanced settings of starting up your server that your port is 28000.

Start and end the ports with both 28000 and 28000, then doublecheck in the advanced settings of starting up your server that your port is 28000.
No, the end port must be higher because Blockland uses more ports above it's main one.

No, the end port must be higher because Blockland uses more ports above it's main one.
No, they can be the same.

Some internet providers require you to port forward via thier website by loging into your internet account thingy.
Like mine, It took me a month to figure it out.