Heckler & Block - A new weapon pack I'm working on - NEW THREAD

Author Topic: Heckler & Block - A new weapon pack I'm working on - NEW THREAD  (Read 4908 times)

Welcome!!!

Hey guys and gals, I am starting a new weapon pack I've wanted to make for a while, I am not making any fancy thread, but it's going to have some good stuff in it like Rykuta's Advanced Weapons support, and his Weapon Assets just because advanced weapons will not work without the Weapon assets. More info on the weapon assets and Advanced Weapon support can be found can be found here http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=263154.0

Some of the guns will be listed by category below
Pistols
Colt M1911
Berreta M9
Glock 19
Desert Eagle
Snubnose .38 special
SaW 500

Sub Machine Guns
P90
MP7
MP5
Mac10
Vector

Assault Rifle
AK74
M4A1
Scar-H
Honey Badger
M-Tar

Snipers
Barret .50 Cal
L96A1
Remmington 700
M14

Shotguns
KSG
Spas-12
Mossberg 500
<insert a double barrel shotgun here>

NOTE: These guns may changed at any time, I might change my mind what is in and what is not in this list

Progress will be posted soon enough

wait what the forget did you just make a new thread just because taboo was talking stuff

i figured the original was locked until there would be content but i'm not even seeing anything

wait what the forget did you just make a new thread just because taboo was talking stuff
no, because the OP was stuff, and too many whiners

...Rykuta's Advanced Weapons support, and his Weapon Assets just because advanced weapons will not work without the Weapon assets. More info on the weapon assets and Advanced Weapon support can be found can be found...

No, they work fine separately, the Weapon assets are datablocks and sound files that I use for all of my weapon packs, WW2, Sci-Fi, and HK; (Most of which private but it was a way for me to not have to repackage them separately all the time)

The ADVSupport can stand on its own without any add-ons to go with it; it just won't do you much good if you have no weaponsets to implement them.

no, because the OP was stuff, and too many whiners

These two topics look identical, I am having difficulty telling them apart; please highlight in red the areas that were stuff and that you fixed in the current OP for me.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 06:33:39 PM by Rykuta »

No, they work fine separately, the Weapon assets are datablocks and sound files that I use for all of my weapon packs, WW2, Sci-Fi, and HK; (Most of which private but it was a way for me to not have to repackage them separately all the time)

The ADVSupport can stand on its own without any add-ons to go with it; it just won't do you much good if you have no weaponsets to implement them.

These two topics look identical, I am having difficulty telling them apart; please highlight in red the areas that were stuff and that you fixed in the current OP for me.

so what new features are you planning on adding because this is basically just another generic pack with weapons that are in pretty much every other weapon pack

With that time you could have modeled a part of one of your guns

may we see some pictures of the guns

anyways, this weapon pack looks cool, might use it for this TDM im working if its that good