Okiver's bunker server

Author Topic: Okiver's bunker server  (Read 4865 times)

I was on Blockland, as usual and saw "okiver's okiver bunker server" in the server list. i joined to be greeted by a lone 141k ID, who asked what okiver was. i left and told as many people as i could. Is okiver back or something? if so, forgettits.

I was on Blockland, as usual and saw "okiver's okiver bunker server" in the server list. i joined to be greeted by a lone 141k ID, who asked what okiver was. i left and told as many people as i could. Is okiver back or something? if so, forgettits.
i don't really get it. you left and told people that this guy's back, but then came here to ask if he's back? so you just ran around to a bunch of servers acting like an idiot fear mongering about something that you admit you don't even know is true? seems pretty stupid.

i don't really get it. you left and told people that this guy's back, but then came here to ask if he's back? so you just ran around to a bunch of servers acting like an idiot fear mongering about something that you admit you don't even know is true? seems pretty stupid.
yeah i dont know what to say either. op sounds like a child

forgettits
exactly what I was thinking when I read the post. first word I saw.

op just sounds incredibly confused

Op registered soon after Okivers alt was banned. Suspicious...

is okiver gonna be the new plaz

You have no reason to fear Okiver lol.

this is dumb as hell why would you do this with 0 pictures how am i supposed to know if youre just tellin me stories right now boy