What should I add to this howitzer nest?

Author Topic: What should I add to this howitzer nest?  (Read 1830 times)

It seems a bit empty. What can I add to spruce it up a bit?

Maybe add a camp netting over the top, or add a table with some maps on it+radio.

Maybe add a camp netting over the top, or add a table with some maps on it+radio.
and a razor wire.

everybody does that stupid stacked cylinders with a 1 brick offset every other layer thing

i suggest trying to set yourself apart from the norm, and do something that isn't that.

everybody does that stupid stacked cylinders with a 1 brick offset every other layer thing

i suggest trying to set yourself apart from the norm, and do something that isn't that.
How else can I do sandbags?

Do the same thing, just don't make them straight, make it a little wavy, and at the ends make them curve toward the other sandbags.

I use a variation of wedges with an overall parabolic shape

Here's an updated version. Thanks for the help guys.

Use things such as ammunition boxes and more barrels as a part of the barricade itself, not sitting against the barricade.

Use things such as ammunition boxes and more barrels as a part of the barricade itself, not sitting against the barricade.
Because using explosive shells as barrivade is totally fine

Because using explosive shells as barrivade is totally fine

even with that its still to bare, most nests had overhangs with camouflage coverage on them