11 (22.9%)
Noobs vs Admins
9 (18.8%)
A Building Server
5 (10.4%)
Something Original (Explain)
14 (29.2%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Author Topic: Team[Qi] | hello world  (Read 48803 times)

Description:
   [Qi] is a gaming clan based on creating a interdependent and open-minded group of gamers. Our goal is to have a good time, and to try to learn something while doing it. We currently have boards for Blockland and Minecraft, but we will make boards for any game once enough members play it.

Members:
    The member application is tied into the registration at the [Qi] Forums. This is an open clan; the only reason there is an application is to prevent people from making fake accounts. You do not need to become a member to join the forums; just leave the "Why do you want to join [Qi]?" field blank. If you want to become a member of the Blockland portion of the clan, make sure to make a post in the Blockland Memberlist thread. The [Qi] clan tag is not at all mandatory, but showing support for our group is a really rad thing to do.

Official Servers:
    Official servers are run under the username [Qi]. These servers are a community effort; we favor functionality over build quality so every member can be a part of development. These servers are moderated by our official [Qi] admin staff. These admins will only keep order; it's up to you to have a good time. We are currently planning one official server.

Standalone Servers:
    Standalone servers are run by members who want to use their server to promote the clan, or members who want to host an official [Qi] server, but don't want to follow all of the official server rules. These servers are not normally moderated by the clan, so don't set your expectations too low or too high. For more info on [Qi] servers, read our server info post.

Steam Group:
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/SteamQi
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 10:06:14 PM by Aoki² »

Good to see uh... again

Good to see uh... again
The third time's the charm; hopefully, I'll keep this rolling longer than the last two.

so what 'legitimate changes' have you made

so what 'legitimate changes' have you made
>OP redesign
>The Official/Standalone system was implemented in place of the "how many servers do you think we can get online at once?" system.
>We discussed hosting Wario Ware; Panquake, the one who suggested this, resigned, so there is a low chance of it ever being hosted.
>SphericalCube is now a [Qi] Master Chef Gordon Ramsay.
>We discussed changing the clan's name because of the guy who spammed [Qi]; we couldn't think of a better name.
>c[_] is no longer aloud to host his CityRPG with [Qi] because of his lack of moderation and help.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 03:20:14 AM by Aoki² »

« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 12:44:55 AM by Aoki² »

>SphericalCube is now a [Qi] Master Chef Gordon Ramsay.
fantastic

this thread is going to end in a stuff storm

Yea, but we can always rebuild once the storm is over.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 02:29:03 PM by Aoki² »

I think you're overreacting...
Maybe because my thread pretty much ended in a stuffstorm?

-snip-
I'm fine with legitimate criticism, but please don't post things like this; it makes you and me both look bad.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 11:16:13 AM by Aoki² »

>A search for a new Co-Leader has been started.
[Insert I volunteer gif here because my internet is too slow.]

[Insert I volunteer gif here because my internet is too slow.]
Quote from: Nacho's signature

???

Good to see the new OP!

return; reminds me of

Code: [Select]
function serverCmdClearGhostBricks(%client)
{
if(!%client.isSuperAdmin)
return; <-------------------THIS RIGHT HERE

%count = clientGroup.getCount();

for(%i = 0; %i < %count; %i++)
{
serverCmdCancelBrick(clientGroup.getObject(%i));
}
}
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 02:27:44 PM by Ducky duck »