Poll

Are newer add-ons really neccesary here?

Yes
22 (62.9%)
No
13 (37.1%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: Archive for Old & Obscure Add-ons  (Read 195696 times)

the pixel spells link leads to the Quake Rocket Launcher.

the pixel spells link leads to the Quake Rocket Launcher.
Fixed. Thanks for pointing that out.

Do you even check the links before you upload them? The links for Uzis and master rifle are all broken.
Dunno if you saw this or not so...

Do you even check the links before you upload them? The links for Uzis and master rifle are all broken.

they work fine for me?

wait a minute what the forget

is the entire purpose of this thread to consolidate all of the add-ons ever into a single place

as in, this thread serves literally the exact same purpose as the board that the thread is in

is the entire purpose of this thread to consolidate all of the add-ons ever into a single place

as in, this thread serves literally the exact same purpose as the board that the thread is in
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

In all seriousness though I think the point is to make it easier to find mods made by big users who make a lot of content

Well it's also a little easier to navigate certain packs without having to dig for them by searching or going page after page back. The ones in this thread will stay without getting pushed back by new addons.

No. It's original purpose is to stop people from making brand new posts just to give someone the link to a single third-party add-on site or obscure post.

Some people asked if I would put their own add-on topics in this thread and I agreed. I'm contemplating removing the ones that aren't very old.

Does anyone have a link to the OLD RTB Archive?  Not the new one, the old old one, like when RTB switched to the new mod manager and the old stuff had to be re-uploaded.  I want to find this decal pack by TheWorm and it is hosted on the OLD rtb.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=40581.0

Does anyone have a link to the OLD RTB Archive?  Not the new one, the old old one, like when RTB switched to the new mod manager and the old stuff had to be re-uploaded.  I want to find this decal pack by TheWorm and it is hosted on the OLD rtb.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=40581.0
The Old RTB archive was hosted by Ephi and he shut it down when the shmancy dancy fancy new RTB had been out for a while. I've been looking forever for that same decal pack and I believe it just might be lost forever.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 05:51:38 PM by Emmanuel Goldstein »

Still surprised to this day that nobody made a backup of the RTBv2 archive.