How do i get colour sets???

Author Topic: How do i get colour sets???  (Read 9177 times)

i tryed looking for blockland colour set addons i can find any pls help me i will <3 u

This website has a lot of add-ons on it, you can control + F to find colorsets if you want. The best colorset in my opinion is Colorset_Trueno_Original.zip. Most people seem to use it.

How do i enable them when i make a game???

I don't think a colorset manager default with Blockland, there used to be with RTB but you can install colorsets manually.

Go into your Blockland directory, then config, then server, and then there should be a .txt file named colorSet.txt in it. That's the current (default) colorset that comes with Blockland.
Open up the .zip file that you downloaded from the above website and inside it there is a colorSet.txt.
Replace the one in the zip file with the one in the server folder then restart Blockland/your server and you're good to go.

Does it have to be a server because i did it in single player and it did't work?

congrats you made the 22222nd topic in help

ot: you have to choose the custom gamemode and select the color sets tab when selecting add-ons

nvm i got it working.   Thank you for helping me :cookieMonster:

nvm i got it working.   Thank you for helping me :cookieMonster:

edit:nvm IT WONT WORK  :panda:

im so dumb i replaced the color.txt with the addon XD

And there is no color sets tab .-.

Click Start A Game

Select Custom

Select Colour Set Tab

I don't think a colorset manager default with Blockland, there used to be with RTB but you can install colorsets manually.

Go into your Blockland directory, then config, then server, and then there should be a .txt file named colorSet.txt in it. That's the current (default) colorset that comes with Blockland.
Open up the .zip file that you downloaded from the above website and inside it there is a colorSet.txt.
Replace the one in the zip file with the one in the server folder then restart Blockland/your server and you're good to go.
you helped me too lol

Click Start A Game

Select Custom

Select Colour Set Tab
Don't help people if you're wrong. That's part of RTB or something, link them to that instead of just having pictures of a colorset manager.