Author Topic: Admin Applications for Mr Queeba's Servers V3  (Read 8329 times)

Shphere and Damp, it was funny the first time but now it's just annoying.

Shphere and Damp, it was funny the first time but now it's just annoying.

arn't you that one guy from drendran's server that would always type in caps "hail shrek the true god" or some stuff like 100 times in a row, always involving shrek?

arn't you that one guy from drendran's server that would always type in caps "hail shrek the true god" or some **** like 100 times in a row, always involving shrek?
classic betel

In-Game Name: What is your name in-game?
Slippery Soap

BL_ID: What is your BL_ID?
Administrator Experience: What servers did you have admin or moderator on?
 EVO's servers Pizza's boys server and other servers. I have admin experienced believe me.

Who recommends you as an admin?
Pro Tear, Kyber, Big Steve, Sanctus Rem, 1/4 Cup,...I can name more

Why do you want to be accepted?: Please explain why you would like to be accepted as an admin.
 I want to be an admin because I really like your server's,"its really fun" I have experience with administration and I would like to help you. If I get accepted I will take it really seriously, I Will not abuse admin control, I will kick or ban Cheaters rulebreakers and spammers from your server. I'm good at building and eventing.
Thanks.

« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 12:59:28 PM by Slippery Soap »

"other servers" lol, probably nothing

Your reason is too ew
because I mean who doesn't wanna be one, I want to build make maps Stuff like that.

IGN: Emerson

BL_ID: 31013

Previous Administration Experience:

Funkymunkey's Deathrun (SA)
Nameisthis's Rocket Jump Arena (SA)
Terminator1337's Throwmod(A)
Pancaik's Throwmod (A)
Squiggles' Zombie Survival RP (SA)

Recommendations:
-Blockster1337,
-WaterOre,
-Sirgir,
-Bowser Jr.,
-Champion,
-Nameisthis

(All signitures are legitimate from active players you can ask them, they may change opinions so please check with them.)

Why you should accept me: I I want to be admin on your server because I have decent experience with administration in general and your servers are really cool and interesting to me and I would like to help. I am interactive with everyone and very active other then school and sports. I want to be dedicated to your servers and want to be involved. If I do get admin I will take it very seriously. If I become admin I will be mature and just plain serious about certain things (I wont be uptight and take every little thing too serious). And to be honest I am not a bad guy and I don't like to be abnoxious. And I have administrated quite a bit, I am not all about discipline I like to help new people, a lot of people have joined since Blockland came out on steam. I got help when I first joined and it helped me understand the game and to play it to the best of my abilities. Understanding the game is a big part in having fun in it, and as an admin on any server, I want everyone to have fun in the server for what it is. I can also build, I have built maps for people, and little details like making the map look more presentable. And I am a very calm person. I do not take things serious until it is necessary. If anything in my application needs changed or if it needs more please tell me. I am just happy enough you read it and thank you for reading and please think about it. Thank you.

In-Game Name: What is your name in-game? Slippery Soap
BL_ID: What is your BLID?
Administrator Experience: What servers did you have admin or moderator on? EVO's servers and other servers.
Who recommends you as an admin? Pro Tear, Kyber, Big Steve, Sanctus Rem, 1/4 Cup, Watercat...
Why do you want to be accepted?: Please explain why you would like to be accepted as an admin. I like to be an admin because I mean who doesn't wanna be one, I want to build make maps Stuff like that.

Not being so Fancy..... :I
Remove that has been bolded.
Also, you forgot your BLID, which is on your profile.
Also, you need to explain yourself a bit more.

IGN: Emerson

BL_ID: 31013

Previous Administration Experience:

Funkymunkey's Deathrun (SA)
Nameisthis's Rocket Jump Arena (SA)
Terminator1337's Throwmod(A)
Pancaik's Throwmod (A)
Squiggles' Zombie Survival RP (SA)

Recommendations:
-Blockster1337,
-WaterOre,
-Sirgir,
-Bowser Jr.,
-Champion,
-Nameisthis

(All signitures are legitimate from active players you can ask them, they may change opinions so please check with them.)

Why you should accept me: I I want to be admin on your server because I have decent experience with administration in general and your servers are really cool and interesting to me and I would like to help. I am interactive with everyone and very active other then school and sports. I want to be dedicated to your servers and want to be involved. If I do get admin I will take it very seriously. If I become admin I will be mature and just plain serious about certain things (I wont be uptight and take every little thing too serious). And to be honest I am not a bad guy and I don't like to be abnoxious. And I have administrated quite a bit, I am not all about discipline I like to help new people, a lot of people have joined since Blockland came out on steam. I got help when I first joined and it helped me understand the game and to play it to the best of my abilities. Understanding the game is a big part in having fun in it, and as an admin on any server, I want everyone to have fun in the server for what it is. I can also build, I have built maps for people, and little details like making the map look more presentable. And I am a very calm person. I do not take things serious until it is necessary. If anything in my application needs changed or if it needs more please tell me. I am just happy enough you read it and thank you for reading and please think about it. Thank you.

You are accepted. Warned by Advanced Bot it is a copied application, denied.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 11:56:33 AM by Mr Queeba »

Queeba, I warn you that is the same exact app from applying on Pecon's. (Look at the recent page of app reviewing)

This thread in a nutshell

Queeba, I warn you that is the same exact app from applying on Pecon's. (Look at the recent page of app reviewing)
Thank you for letting me know, I will go ahead and warn him via PM.

Did you see my new one?
Mr Queeba: You did not remove the questions as I asked when I reviewed your first one, but it is much more tolerable. Yes
Score: 1
Accepted

I would like to point out that I try to be less strict than other people, which makes it easier for someone to apply for my server than others. However, I don't want to be too nice either as there will always be people who get accepted but later on wrecks havoc on the server. Just saying.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 05:21:54 PM by Mr Queeba »

Welcome Advanced Bot to the team!
EDIT: Due to the controversey with Ikares being a habitual problem user, his admin was revoked.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 06:04:23 AM by Mr Queeba »