Popular

Author Topic: Popular  (Read 6623 times)

expected add-on that will instantly make my server popular
barnabas delivered

Barnabas, If you made a plane or a helicopter; is it possible to have the same door animations from the vehicles?

is it possible to have the same door animations from the vehicles?
Yes

Yes
If barnabas could planes that would be cool, Like luxary planes.

every time i see the title of this topic i expect it to be another compilation of "popular" rtb addons...
the car looks hella good tho!

Awesome! I love your style Barnabas, job well done

It's nice but- It looks like an update of the Oldtimer. Looks the same to me..

Barnabas, do you have a website or something where all your cars are at least listed? After RTB went down its been kinda hard finding all your work.

It's nice but- It looks like an update of the Oldtimer. Looks the same to me..
This, in my opinion this looks like a new Oldtimer I don't honestly see much difference.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 01:18:53 PM by Filipe »

Thank you for all the replies! I'm glad my stuff is still welcome on the forums, so I'll try to gather my currently available stuff in a thread, promise!

Also, regarding aeroplanes: I've been sitting on a DC-3 model for ages, which really needs to be finished. I'll try to finish that after I took care of one thing, which is rather urgent.

Regarding the Oldtimer: I'm well aware of the similarities, but remember: cars belonging to the same era tend to look alike, especially when they are occupying a similar niche.

Anyway, here's a picture of the updated Oldtimer:

This is great, I love your models. The stubby shape of this car is adorable as well. Have you ever tried motorcycles? I think a Café racer by you would be great.