Zapk's singing spam

Author Topic: Zapk's singing spam  (Read 44751 times)

Baloney is Zapk, yes.
I guess you could say
he's a load of baloney

I used to have respect for Zapk, but I all lost it when I got perma-banned by one of his admins. It was an unfair ban, and I made a post about it in his forums, and he has not replied and I have not been unbanned. All I was doing in the server was making jokes about having a "CP Exchange group" behind my school and he banned me for "report this to the CP group behind your school". I violated no server rules while doing this. Sure, my reputation could have gotten me banned, but he should have at least given a different ban message and I'd understand.
Another time he used TCP Objects to create about 8 of himself and control all of them simulatenously- it was like he was multi-clienting except he could control every single one of his clients connected. So I saw him doing it, and I assumed that he went around to every server and used this to his advantage.

I used to have respect for Zapk, but I all lost it when I got perma-banned by one of his admins. It was an unfair ban, and I made a post about it in his forums, and he has not replied and I have not been unbanned. All I was doing in the server was making jokes about having a "CP Exchange group" behind my school and he banned me for "report this to the CP group behind your school". I violated no server rules while doing this. Sure, my reputation could have gotten me banned, but he should have at least given a different ban message and I'd understand.

One of the admins at the time, Nal, banned you on solid ground. You were acting like a richard.

Another time he used TCP Objects to create about 8 of himself and control all of them simulatenously- it was like he was multi-clienting except he could control every single one of his clients connected. So I saw him doing it, and I assumed that he went around to every server and used this to his advantage.

Who hasn't multi client? It has no advantages, either way.

Sorry - saw the last post was by Setro and I just had to reply.

Sorry - saw the last post was by Setro and I just had to reply.
That's extreme prejudice. Just because I have the last post doesn't mean that my post has no points in it.

First of all, you were not even present at the time when I was banned, or I do not acknowledge seeing you there. I was not acting like a richard, I was simply making a joke, and the admins seemed to support the joke by what they said in the chat.

Second, multi-clienting does have advantages because you can spam servers, stack all of your clients so that you can reach high places in the server, and much more.

That's extreme prejudice. Just because I have the last post doesn't mean that my post has no points in it.

I didn't .. what?

It's a simple piece of code that every coder that's been coding for not even 5 months could do. I've done it, so have a lot of others.
Second, multi-clienting does have advantages because you can spam servers, stack all of your clients so that you can reach high places in the server, and much more.
If the admins are smart, or the host, you can easily prevent this.

It's a simple piece of code that every coder that's been coding for not even 5 months could do. I've done it, so have a lot of others.

Beginners wouldn't know how to do it without getting a big example slapped into their face. I told you and Zapk how to do it even :cookieMonster:

wow all the banned people are coming back to argue with other banned people

wow all the banned people are coming back to argue with other banned people
And they all said they were quitting lol.

It's been proven multiple times that Setro is completely blind when it comes to knowing why he was banned. Even when it's completely obvious.

Beginners wouldn't know how to do it without getting a big example slapped into their face. I told you and Zapk how to do it even :cookieMonster:
Yeah, but not exactly. I didn't know I needed three different TCPs, I thought I only needed two. But I guess you're right.  :panda:

In loving memory of Zapk

2014 - 2014

let's hope they don't crash ;)

I dislike the term "forum/blockland Self Delete" to describe these sorts of events.

The large majority of Self Deletes go quietly and unnoticed, by things like hanging yourself in your house, or jumping off a bridge, or drowning yourself in the sea. A few people might unfortunately come to discover the scene, but that's it. Someone on the forums might ask where a user has been, like smelling a rotting scent from next door, and you'll realise they left. That's a Self Delete.

These events are more like walking on live TV and blowing your brains out with a gun, splattering the audience.
It's not taking your own life for your own sake, nor a desperate plea for help. It's just a malicious attack.

Anyway, I don't expect much better from someone who is such a child. Pathetic really. Everyone who 'Self Deletes' like this should just grow a spine.

he picked a good song to sing.

here is my chosen track to play for his Self Delete: http://disasterpeace.com/track/continuum