Zapk's singing spam

Author Topic: Zapk's singing spam  (Read 36028 times)

In what way does a person make a leaving post without getting banned?
Or do you just leave without anyone knowing?
not sure what you're saying but yes, just leave and people who actually care about you will notice. Just change your sig/avatar if you really care about it that much

you should try reading the rules some time
rules? what are rules?

"Dear Badspot,
Update your
loving game.
Love You!"

lol why the forget should zapk care
hes removing himself from the community, he's not going to care about what happens from now on

unless he bitches out and buys another alt lol

In what way does a person make a leaving post without getting banned?
you don't
unless literally everyone gets their report button revoked (which is highly unlikely to happen)

But in Zapk's case it's pretty important to know that the server goes under a different host now right?

And you guys wonder why Badspot doesn't update the game, because of idiots like him loving with the master server. I guess that's what a selfish kid with no life does in his free time.

See you never Zapk

rules? what are rules?
wau

But in Zapk's case it's pretty important to know that the server goes under a different host now right?
why would it be "important"

There is no better way I could have pulled the plug. I'm going to need to shut all of my stuff down anyway.

In response to the act being selfish and handicapped, of course it is .. it's a Self Delete.

There is no better way I could have pulled the plug.
not being a child and leaving quietly

zapk couldve just given nal the files and let him host whilst he's left

There is no better way I could have pulled the plug. I'm going to need to shut all of my stuff down anyway.

In response to the act being selfish and handicapped, of course it is .. it's a Self Delete.
Rip in peace

Badspot is not obligated to update this game. you should all be grateful he doesn't take down the loving game because of all these idiots.

it still brings in some money, so i presume that's why it's still around as it is

Yes there loving is, you could have just left and not have pulled an starfish move by making more work for the developer of a game you've played for years.

Yes there loving is, you could have just left and not have pulled an starfish move by making more work for the developer of a game you've played for years.
he's clearly got the mentality of an infant, a concept like "graciousness" is well beyond his capability to understand