Author Topic: Killing Blockland installations through slayer  (Read 20915 times)

I'm kinda relieved that the coder didn't bother to test if their code worked correctly. If they actually tested it, they would have reformatted it to erase the add-ons, saves, and screenshots directories before moving on to the base files. Just by chance, the game instead happened to crash before it got to the saves or add-on folders. I would have been devastated if I lost my add-ons folder, so many work-in-progress mods trashed instantly (I use an SSD, so recovery would've been impossible). I give my thanks to their novice coding skills.

Also, I find it rather distressing that Greek2Me hasn't been online in three days now.

Also, I find it rather distressing that Greek2Me hasn't been online in three days now.
plot twist: greek2me is zapk

And this is why I don't download automatic updating addons ever since RTB went down.

I'd think that if your mod has malicious code programmed into it, you'd be online near-constantly doing damage control and repairing your rep
not drop off the face of the earth like he's done

I'd think that if your mod has malicious code programmed into it, you'd be online near-constantly doing damage control and repairing your rep
or
you know
having a life, like, not checking the forums religiously

or
you know
pffttt who needs a life when you have the forums

pffttt who needs a life when you have the forums
What is a life when you have the forums.

What is a life when you have the forums.
forums is love
forums is life

I just found out about this

Oh yeah because everyone has time to check the forums 24 hours a day. Use your head for once

or
you know
I just found out about this
Oh yeah because everyone has time to check the forums 24 hours a day. Use your head for once
Sorry, I guess I really wasn't thinking with any sort of good logic when I posted that. I guess I was just thinking that Greek would've gotten an e-mail or two about the issue instead of just now finding out about it. Raven's right, I really should've thought a bit more before that post.

Sorry, I guess I really wasn't thinking with any sort of good logic when I posted that. I guess I was just thinking that Greek would've gotten an e-mail or two about the issue instead of just now finding out about it. Raven's right, I really should've thought a bit more before that post.
Wow there needs to be more people like you around here, thanks

Yeah did zapk just go like:
"eh i don't like blockland anymore, im gonna stuff on everything now!"
That sounds like what Ephialtes did when he abandoned RB

Ephialtes didn't stuff on anything. He just left.