/Ty maliciously abusing SA to drive people away

Author Topic: /Ty maliciously abusing SA to drive people away  (Read 3842 times)

Reported: /Ty BL_ID: 997

Okay, some backstory.

Yesterday we started having numerous problems on Smooth's City RPG that i co-host on. Spawns not working correctly, etc. I try to fix them as best i could, but every time i come back, there the bugs were again. That made me suspicious. Then i come back tomorrow, to find out that someone had been resetting people. Only 2 SA on at the time. /Ty and Diablo. Since i fully trusted Ty i suspected Diablo. After finding out that someone had also rapid-joined/left to spam and lag server, i do some IP cross-checks, from a IP logging server add-on. What i find out is, that Ty had been the source of the two spam joiners and leavers. Then all the pieces fall together for me. I heard that Ty had plans to re-boot his City RPG, so maybe he was driving people away, for a bigger potential player-base? This i don't know, why he did that, we can only theorize.

Solid Screenshots Time[/b

The ban list of yesterday, important are StreamShark's bans.

Ty's IP

"City RPG" player's IP

assdffwwe's or whatshisface's IP

Skype Chat Screenshots time

As you can see, the second i mention i have solid he stopped speaking at all, in fact, he even removed me from his skype friends list in complete silence

The little prick wouldn't even dignify himself with answering for himself. I permad and ipbanned him from the server and thats that, but the purpose of the drama is, so you, the players, would know what kind of malicious people lurk around.

NOTE: Later, he contacted Smooth through a email saying that. He screwed up etc. at which point, stuffs given = 0. That guy is dead to me by now.

NOEDIT: That last double-picture was suppoused to be:

wow, why would he go so low?

ITS ALL A CONSPIRACY!
/Ty and ZAPK ARE THE SAME PEOPLE!!!

First off Dannu, I hope you had your fun hosting a cityrpg. Secondly, you can't even prove I did anything -_-. Yes, I missed with some players yesterday, but I didn't crash your server. So you might want to look in your console log.

What a bitch. Wasn't he also in some tangle a while ago about making a backdoors?

First off Dannu, I hope you had your fun hosting a cityrpg. Secondly, you can't even prove I did anything -_-. Yes, I missed with some players yesterday, but I didn't crash your server. So you might want to look in your console log.
I'm laying out the facts. That's all this is. You maliciously did something, got discovered, now be a man and suck it up.

What a bitch. Wasn't he also in some tangle a while ago about making a backdoors?
Yes, but if you'd connect a few dots.. the code was to help run better cityrpg servers. Not to destroy them with backdoors. Ask Dannu, I even implemented some of my code into their mod. I'm not a bad person so don't put me in that mess again.

Yes, but if you'd connect a few dots.. the code was to help run better cityrpg servers. Not to destroy them with backdoors. Ask Dannu, I even implemented some of my code into their mod. I'm not a bad person so don't put me in that mess again.
Wai-wai-wait, but we just had a confession from you, that you just abused your trust, screwed over a lot of people and annoyed the hell out of a team of admins, that had to work this all out.  ON PURPOUSE

Doesn't sound like something a good person would do

F
Wai-wai-wait, but we just had a confession from you, that you just abused your trust, screwed over a lot of people and annoyed the hell out of a team of admins, that had to work this all out.  ON PURPOUSE

Doesn't sound like something a good person would do

Fair enough. No more shall I reply. Sorry everyone who I was messing with. Including you smooth.

Btw, you really screwed yourself over, by directly and un-directly confessing to everything you were blamed of doing here.

But this does sadden me, i did trust you completely  :panda:

Smooth's City RPG is corrupt and so are all of his admins, even Dannu, which is why he has no place to talk. I'll tell you the story.
SimpleOS and I were long-time players on the server. I'll cut to the chase. I was creating fake server join messages and, since the server had the player join sound and playsound for the entire mini-game, I used it.  Then, another admin of lower rank (A when Dannu was SA) discovered the trigger brick. I put the events on one of SimpleOS' bricks. And, without any thought, he bans SimpleOS. No proof of him clicking it. Literally anyone with his trust could event it and do that. So, I had to admit to me actually writing the events to get him unbanned. And as punishment, he demods me. And carelessly, he leaves the events on the bricks. Me, thinking they removed them, didn't worry much. Then, a player somehow knew the trigger brick and comes over and clicks it, about 5 minutes after it happened. Again, with no proof of someone doing it, he blames me and does all of the following:
-Clears all of my bricks (he reloads them later after I argued with him a while)
-Clears my entire record (all my 80k money, job xp, everything.) He claims he didn't do this but I can't believe him.
And then ty creates a function to have me get kicked from the server everytime someone does /setro. Even non-admins.
On another note, SimpleOS, who is probably the only one you can trust on the server, drops by my server and tells me that Dannu duplicated his build and claimed it as his own. SimpleOS and I have known each other for about a week, and he would never lie to me.
So I don't know if I should support Dannu or not- Ty was pretty abusive with eval, while Dannu is dishonest.

Keep in mind that I have seen users that did the same thing I did including playing extremely ear-rapey sounds across the server get banned and have their bricks cleared. The ban was not permanent. Also, there is no indication when an admin clears someones record, rather than telling only the victim, so I do not know if the victim had his record cleared as well.